YouTube TV is available on various devices and platforms.Mobile devices & computers
- You can watch YouTube TV on your mobile device, including certain smartphones and tablets.
- YouTube TV also works in a web browser on your computer.
- Check out System requirements below to see specific requirements by platform.
You can stream YouTube TV to your TV using:
- Chromecast devices. Note: If you're using a first generation Chromecast , you may experience a higher rate of errors. It may also take up to 30 seconds to open.
- TVs with Chromecast built-in
- AirPlay for Apple TV
- Google Smart Displays
You can also download the YouTube TV app on select devices to watch YouTube TV on your TV:
- Android TV
- All Vizio SmartCast TVs
- Samsung & LG smart TVs (2016 models and newer)
- HiSense TVs (models: MTK5658, MTK5659, MSD6586)
- Apple TV (4th generation) and Apple TV 4K
- Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick 4K, all-new Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Cube (1st Gen), and all Toshiba, Insignia, Element, and Westinghouse Fire TV Edition smart TVs
- Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X
- Roku: All Roku TVs, Roku Ultra, Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Streaming Stick (3800x, 3600x), Roku Express/Express+ (3910x, 3900x, 3710x, 3700x), Roku Premiere+, Roku Premiere, Roku 4, Roku 3 (4200x, 4230x), and Roku 2 (4210x).
Notes for members using a Roku:
- If you run into an HDCP error on your Roku player, turn on the HDMI Ultra HD Color setting on your TV.
- If you experience choppy playback on your Roku device, turn off HDR on your "Display type" settings on Roku. Go to Settings Display type choose 4K 30Hz TV, 4K 60Hz TV, or 4K HDR 60Hz.
System requirements for iOS devices
- YouTube TV works on iPhone and iPad devices running iOS 10 or later.
- Note: On your iPad, you can watch YouTube TV in both landscape and portrait modes.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?