YouTube TV is available on a variety of devices and platforms.Mobile devices & computers
- You can watch YouTube TV on your mobile device, including certain smartphones and tablets.
- YouTube TV also works in a web browser on your computer.
- Check out System requirements below to see specific requirements by platform (mobile device, etc.)
You can stream YouTube TV to your TV using:
- Chromecast devices. Note: If you're using a first generation Chromecast , you may experience a higher rate of errors. It may also take up to 30 seconds to load.
- TVs with Chromecast built-in (e.g., Android TV)
- AirPlay for Apple TV
- Google Smart Displays
You can also download the YouTube TV app on select devices to watch YouTube TV on your TV.
Our TV app is available on:
- Android TV
- All Vizio SmartCast TVs
- Samsung & LG smart TVs (2016 models and newer)
- HiSense TVs (models: MTK5658, MTK5659, MSD6586)
- Apple TV (4th generation) and Apple TV 4K
- Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X
- Roku: All Roku TVs, Roku Ultra, Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Streaming Stick (3800x, 3600x), Roku Express/Express+ (3910x, 3900x, 3710x, 3700x), Roku Premiere+, Roku Premiere, Roku 4, Roku 3 (4200x, 4230x), and Roku 2 (4210x).
Notes for Roku users:
- If you encounter an HDCP error on your Roku device, turn on the HDMI Ultra HD Color setting on your TV.
- If you experience choppy playback on your Roku device, turn off HDR on your "Display type" settings on Roku. To do this, select Settings > Display type > choose 4k 30Hz TV, 4k 60Hz TV, or 4K HDR 60Hz.
System requirements for iOS devices
- YouTube TV works on iPhone and iPad devices running iOS 10 or later.
- Note: On your iPad, you can watch YouTube TV in both landscape and portrait modes.