Cancel or pause your YouTube TV membership
You can cancel or pause your YouTube TV membership at any time. When you cancel or pause your membership, you'll still have access to YouTube TV until the end of your payment period. Canceling YouTube TV does not immediately remove your access to the service. If you'd like to cancel and remove access to YouTube TV right away, please contact our Support team.
Cancel your membership
How to cancel your membership
What happens after you cancel
When you cancel, you will still have access to YouTube TV until the end of your payment period.
After the end of your payment period:
- You will no longer be able to access add-on networks. You can't add any add-on networks without a membership.
- All recorded programs in your library will expire after 21 days. However, we'll save your library preferences (e.g., shows, sports teams, and events that you've added) in case you want to re-sign up at a later date.
- If you choose to restart your YouTube TV membership at a later date, you may not be eligible for promotional prices and may not have access to previously recorded programs.
- Google may store limited information (such as your home zip code) for billing and fraud prevention purposes.
Pause your membership
How to pause your membership
Things to know when you pause your membership
- When you pause your membership, you can choose the length of this paused state, from 4 weeks up to 6 months.
- Your membership will be paused after the end of your current billing cycle.
- While your membership is paused, you (and any family members) won’t have access to YouTube TV and no new programs will be recorded. However, your previous recordings will be saved until the end of the paused state (although recordings are still subject to our standard 9-month expiration date).
- When your paused state ends, you will automatically be charged at your normal monthly pricefor a new month of service, and that date becomes your new billing date.
- You can un-pause and resume your membership at any time before the scheduled resume date by visiting YouTube TV on a web browser or using the YouTube TV app. The date that you resume your membership will become your new billing date.