You can cancel or pause your YouTube TV membership at any time. When you cancel or pause your membership, you'll still have access to YouTube TV until the end of your payment period. Canceling YouTube TV does not immediately remove your access to the service unless you are in a free trial. If you cancel during a free trial, you'll lose access to YouTube TV (including any add ons) immediately upon cancellation. If you'd like to cancel and remove access to YouTube TV right away, get in touch with our support team.
Cancel your membership
How to cancel your membership
What happens after you cancel
If you cancel your membership, you'll still have access to YouTube TV until the end of your payment period. If you cancel during a free trial, you will lose access to YouTube TV immediately upon cancellation.
After the end of your payment period:
- You'll lose access to add on networks and you won't be able to add any add networks without a membership.
- Recorded programs in your library will expire after 21 days. We'll save your library preferences in case you want to sign up again later.
- If you choose to restart your membership, you may not be eligible for promotional prices and may not have access to previous recordings.
- Google may store limited info (such as your home zip code) for billing and fraud prevention purposes.
Pause your membership
How to pause your membership
Important info to know when you pause your membership
- When you pause your membership, you can choose the length of this paused state, from 4 weeks up to 6 months.
- Your membership will be paused after the end of your current billing cycle.
- While your membership is paused, YouTube TV can't be accessed and no new programs will be recorded. Your previous recordings will be saved until the end of the paused state (although recordings are still subject to our standard 9-month expiration date).
- When your paused state ends, you'll automatically be charged at your normal monthly price, and that date becomes your new billing date.
- You can resume your membership at any time before the scheduled resume date by visiting YouTube TV. The date that you resume your membership will become your new billing date.