You can cancel or pause your YouTube TV membership at any time. When you cancel or pause your membership, you'll still have access to YouTube TV until the end of your payment period. Canceling YouTube TV does not immediately remove your access to the service unless you are in a free trial. If you cancel during a free trial, you'll lose access to YouTube TV (including any add ons) immediately upon cancellation. If you'd like to cancel and remove access to YouTube TV right away, get in touch with our support team.
Subscribe to the YouTube Viewers channel for the latest news, updates, and tips.
Cancel your membership
How to cancel your membership
What happens after you cancel
If you cancel your membership, you'll still have access to YouTube TV until the end of your payment period. If you cancel during a free trial, you will lose access to YouTube TV immediately upon cancellation.
After that date:
- Each recorded programs in your library will expire after 21 days. We'll save your library preferences in case you want to re-sign up later.
- Google may store limited info (such as your home zip code) for billing and fraud prevention purposes.
Pause your membership
- Go to tv.youtube.com using a computer or your mobile web browser.
- Select your profile photo .
- Go to Settings Membership
- Click Manage Pause membership.
Important info to know when you pause your membership
- You can pause for up to 6 months. When your paused state ends, you'll automatically be charged the standard monthly price, and that date becomes your new billing date.
- Your membership will be paused after the end of your current billing cycle.
- While your membership is paused, you won’t be able to access YouTube TV or record new programs. Your previous recordings will be saved until the end of the paused state (although recordings are still subject to our standard 9-month expiration date).
- Resume your membership any time before the scheduled resume date by visiting YouTube TV. The date you resume your membership will become your new billing date.