Cancel your YouTube TV membership
You can cancel your YouTube TV membership at any time. When you cancel, you'll still have access to YouTube TV until the end of your payment period. Canceling YouTube TV does not immediately remove your access to the service. If you'd like to cancel and remove access to YouTube TV right away, please contact our support team.
How to cancel your membership
- Visit tv.youtube.com on a web browser.
- Navigate to Settings > Membership .
- Click Cancel membership under "YouTube TV membership."
Things to know when you cancel
When you cancel YouTube TV, you will still have access to it until the end of your payment period. After that date:
- You will no longer be able to access add-on networks. You can't add any add-on networks without a membership. Learn more about adding and removing add-on networks.
- All recorded programs in your library will expire after 21 days. However, we'll save your library preferences (e.g., shows, sports teams, and events that you've added) in case you want to re-sign up at a later date.
- If you choose to restart your YouTube TV membership at a later date, you may not be eligible for promotional prices and may not have access to previously recorded programs.
- Google may store limited information (such as your home zip code) for billing and fraud prevention purposes.