Update billing and payments
As a YouTube TV member, you’ll automatically be charged the membership price at the start of each new billing cycle until you cancel. Your payment gives you access to YouTube TV for the next month.
Note: As of May 13, 2019, all YouTube TV members will be charged $49.99/month for a base membership going forward. Members that are currently in a free trial period will also be charged $49.99/month once their free trial is over. If your membership is currently paused, learn how this change will impact your account. Check out the YouTube blog for more information on this change.
A few things to know
- YouTube TV costs $49.99 + tax/month.
- If you sign up via Apple billing, YouTube TV costs $54.99 + tax/month. Learn about purchasing through Apple.
- The day of your first payment is your charge date, and you will be charged on the same day of the month going forward. If that date doesn’t occur in a given month (e.g., the 31st), you will be charged on the last date of that month.
- If you have an active membership and sign up for any add-on networks, you will be charged a prorated amount for the timeframe between when you added the network and your next billing date. You'll then be billed for the add-on network as part of your monthly membership. Learn more about add-on networks.
- Learn more about how taxes are calculated on YouTube TV.
Review your billing history & payment method
- Tap on your profile photo.
- Tap Settings > Billing .
- Tap Payment method to review, change, or add a new form of payment.
- View your order history. Select any charge to see more details, including payment method, membership information, charge date, and charge amount.
You can cancel YouTube TV at any time. Learn about how to cancel your membership.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?