As a YouTube TV member, you’ll automatically be charged the membership price at the start of each new billing cycle until you cancel. Your payment gives you access to YouTube TV for the next month.
Review your Google billing history & payment method
- Click your profile picture.
- Select Settings Billing .
- Click Update next to "Payment Method" to see your current form of payment, change your form of payment, or add a new form of payment.
- View your order history. Click View next to any charge to see more details.
A few notes;
- YouTube TV costs $49.99 + tax/month.
- The day of your first payment is your charge date, and you'll be charged on the same day afterwards. If that date doesn’t occur in a given month (for example, the 31st), you'll be charged on the last date of that month.
- If you have an active membership and sign up for any add-on networks, you will be charged a prorated amount for the time between when you added the network and your next billing date. You'll then be billed for the add-on network as part of your monthly membership. Learn more about add-on networks.
- Learn more about how taxes are calculated on YouTube TV.