YouTube TV subscribers wanting more flexibility can choose certain networks without subscribing to the full channel offering in the YouTube TV Base Plan.
How to subscribe to individual networks when you’re new to YouTube TV
If you don’t have a YouTube TV subscription and want to subscribe to individual networks, navigate to tv.youtube.com and sign in to your Google Account. Then, select your profile photo , and go to Settings > Membership.
You’ll see “Requires Base Plan” under any add-on network which requires a YouTube TV Base Plan subscription. If a network does not say “Requires Base Plan,” then you can purchase the network individually.
How to remove your YouTube TV Base Plan & subscribe to individual networks
If you’re a YouTube TV subscriber, and you prefer to watch select programs without getting the full channel offering in the Base Plan, you can unbundle your membership and purchase single networks separately. To do this, first remove your Base Plan and any current subscriptions in Settings. Then, choose which networks you’d like to purchase individually.
To remove your Base Plan and add individual networks to your YouTube TV membership:
- Open the YouTube TV app, or go to tv.youtube.com in a web browser.
- Select your profile photo .
- Go to Settings Membership.
- You’ll see a list of packages you’re currently subscribed to, and additional options.
- On the right-hand side, select Manage beside “YouTube TV.”
- On the next page, select Cancel. This will cancel your Base Plan, and any current network subscriptions you purchased along with the Base Plan.
- Note: Any networks purchased when you first subscribed to YouTube TV are included under one bill, and will automatically cancel together. You’ll be able to choose individual networks you’d like to add to your membership in a later step.
- On the survey page, select Continue cancelling.
- Review the changes. Then, select Update memberships to confirm and continue to the next step.
- You can now choose individual networks you want to add to your membership. Select Add beside a network name to subscribe to the network.