Sign up for our MLB.tv add-on to stream all out-of-market Major League Baseball games on YouTube TV. Watch your favorite games live, or enjoy game replays on-demand.
What you get with MLB.tv on YouTube TV
- All regular season MLB games outside of your local area.
- Ad-free programming.
Get the most out of MLB.tv on YouTube TV
- Don’t miss a single game by setting up all of your favorite teams to get recorded automatically.
- Look for MLB games in your Home and Live tab on YouTube TV.
Pricing & how to purchase a monthly or season pass for MLB.tv
Note: MLB.tv is currently not available to buy on iPhone and iPad.
- To add MLB.tv to your YouTube TV subscription:
- Go to YouTube TV Settings Membership.
- You can either purchase a monthly pass, or a full season pass:
- With the monthly pass, you pay $24.99 per month until October 2021.
- With the season pass, you get the entire 2021 season for a single payment (pricing varies throughout the season).
- If you’d like to switch from a monthly to a season pass, first cancel your monthly pass. Then, resubscribe for the season pass option.
- New users can sign up for a 7-day free trial for the monthly pass. The free trial isn’t available for season pass subscribers.
- The season pass does not automatically renew. When you buy a season pass, you'll have access for the current season. To watch future seasons, you'll need to buy another season pass.
Tips to keep in mind
- MLB.tv games are subject to local and national viewing restrictions. You won’t be able to watch certain local games live if they’re restricted for your location. You can view live games televised nationally on MLB.tv, or on the national networks included in your YouTube TV Base Plan.
- To check what networks are available for your location, enter your zip code here.