Pause watch history
When you pause your watch history, videos that you watch won't show in your watch history or be used to improve your recommendations. Some personalized stations may also not show in the Home tab .
To pause or unpause watch history:
- Tap your profile picture Settings.
- Select Privacy & location.
- Flip the option next to Pause watch history to turn on or off.
Watch history settings are shared between YouTube and YouTube Music. If you pause your watch history while signed in to YouTube, it will also be paused on YouTube Music when signed in with the same account. Find out how to manage your watch history on YouTube.
View or delete watch history
You can view and delete your watch history in Settings from the YouTube Music app.
To view or delete watch history:
- Tap your profile picture Settings .
- Select Privacy & location Manage watch history.
- To delete videos you’ve watched, tap More above the video, then tap DELETE.