With YouTube Music, you can listen to the latest hits, stay connected to the artists you love, and discover tons of new music to enjoy on all of your devices.
There are two versions of YouTube Music:
- Our free, ads-supported YouTube Music.
- Our premium music service, YouTube Music Premium, which includes benefits like background play, ads-free music, and audio-only mode.
YouTube Music is currently available in these countries/regions. Learn more about using YouTube Music and how to sign up for YouTube Music Premium below.
Using YouTube Music
Navigate the app
- Home : Check out customized stations and recommendations based on your current mood, activity, or listening history. When you sign in to YouTube Music with your Google Account, you'll also see recommendations based on music you've listened to on YouTube.
- Hotlist : Find featured music and what's currently popular on YouTube.
- Library : See songs, playlists, and albums that you've added to your library. As a YouTube Music Premium member, you can also scan recently played songs and playlists, and see any music you've downloaded.
Add music to your library
Manage your music recommendations
- Sign in to YouTube Music with your Google Account—you'll get recommendations based on music you've listened to in YouTube Music and on YouTube. Learn more about how to view, pause, or delete your watch history.
- Enable location permissions for YouTube Music in your device's settings. With your location, YouTube Music can surface recommendations tailored to your current activity (for example, "exercising"), location, and more.
Stream via Wi-Fi on mobile
- Select your profile picture.
- Select Settings .
- Toggle on "Stream via Wi-Fi only."
YouTube Music Premium
With a YouTube Music Premium membership, you get access to benefits like ad-free music, background play, audio-only mode, and the ability to download and listen offline. Learn more about the benefits of YouTube Music Premium and start your free trial.