Set your custom passcode
You can set a custom passcode for access to parental controls and settings in the YouTube Kids app:
- Tap the Lock .
- Tap Set My Own Passcode.
- Read and enter the numbers shown.
- Enter a 4-digit passcode of your choice.
- When prompted, re-enter your passcode to verify.
Change or delete your custom passcode
You can change or delete your passcode in Settings:
- Tap the Lock and enter your passcode.
- Select Settings .
- Tap Change Passcode to set a new passcode or tap Delete Passcode to remove your custom passcode and revert back to default passcode.
Forgot your passcode?
If you forget your passcode, you can reset it by uninstalling and reinstalling the YouTube Kids app. Keep in mind that you’ll lose existing recommended videos when you uninstall the app.