YouTube Go makes it easy to find and download new and popular videos from all over the world. Watch your downloaded videos anytime without internet.
Sign in to YouTube Go for the first time
The steps you take to sign in to YouTube Go for the first time depend on how many Google Accounts are active on your mobile device. You must be online to sign in to YouTube Go.
- Open the YouTube Go app.
- Select the language you’d like to use, then tap Next.
- If you don’t have a Google Account, tap Add Google Account and follow the instructions.
- If your mobile device has two or more Google Accounts, choose the account you’d like to use from the list provided.
- If you choose, you may pick topics that you like.
- Review Permissions.
- Tap Start.
Search for a video
You can search for videos inside of the YouTube Go app.
- Tap Search .
- Enter what you’re looking for in the query box.
- Tap Search next to the query box.
You can also use your voice to search for videos by tapping the Microphone and speaking into your phone.
You'll get a list of videos as your search results. Tap the one that you would like to play or download.
Your downloaded videos will appear at the top of the search results.
- Tap your profile picture at the top of the page.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Language.
- Select the language that you prefer.