Sign in to YouTube Go for the first time
The steps you take to sign in to YouTube Go for the first time depend on how many Google Accounts are active on your mobile device. You must be online to sign in to the YouTube Go app.
- Open the YouTube Go app.
- Select the language you’d like to use, then tap Next.
- If you don’t have a Google Account, tap Add Google Account and follow the instructions.
- If your mobile device has two or more Google Accounts, select the account you’d like to use from the list.
- If you choose, you may pick topics that you like.
- Review Permissions.
- Tap Start.
- Tap your profile picture at the top of the page.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Language.
- Select the language you prefer.
YouTube Go makes it easy to find and download new and popular videos from all over the world. Watch your downloaded videos anytime without internet. Learn more about how to use YouTube Go.