Creating Your Video
YouTube Director onsite is no longer accepting new projects. Existing projects must have their shoots completed by September 12, 2018.
Here, you will find questions related to your video creation, including planning your shoot and specifications of your video itself. If you have more questions that aren't answerable in these topics, email your filmmaker, or call our help line.
- How will I plan out my video before the shoot?
- What can I expect from initial contact with my filmmaker?
- How long will my video take to create?
- How long will my video be?
- What if I need to reschedule a call or the video shoot?
- I have an issue with my filmmaker. What can I do?
- How do I add teammates to my project?
- Why do you need to know if I am with an agency?