If you're an artist on YouTube and you have an Official Artist Channel, you can see analytics across all of the channels where your music resides (e.g., artist owned & operated channel, topic channel and VEVO) to get insights into your footprint on YouTube.
You can use the YouTube Analytics for Artists in the YouTube Studio app to:
- Understand where and how fans are discovering your music
- Get a unified view of your performance across channels
- See aggregated view, interaction, discovery and geographic data across all of your Artist channels
Data in YouTube Analytics for Artists includes views from all versions of a song, including premium music videos (PMV) and Art Tracks.
See your Artist Analytics
- Open the YouTube Studio app .
- Tap the menu > Artist Analytics.
- Select a tab to see detailed data:
- Overview: Overall views and top songs
- Discovery: Breakdown of how fans are discovering and navigating to your songs
- Fans: Top countries and cities
- Tap on a card to see additional details. You can tap the date range and choose from a variety of time periods in the drop-down menu.
We'll launch additional types of data over time.