View YouTube Analytics for Artists
If you're an artist on YouTube and you have an Official Artist Channel, you can see analytics across all of the channels where your music resides (e.g., artist owned & operated channel, topic channel and VEVO) to get insights into your footprint on YouTube.
You can use the YouTube Analytics for Artists in the YouTube Studio app to:
- Understand where and how fans are discovering your music
- Get a unified view of your performance across channels
- See aggregated view, interaction, discovery and geographic data across all of your Artist channels
Data in YouTube Analytics for Artists includes views from all versions of a song, including premium music videos (PMV) and Art Tracks.
See your Artist Analytics
- Open the YouTube Studio app .
- Tap the menu > Artist Analytics.
- Select a tab to see detailed data:
- Overview: Overall views and top songs
- Discovery: Breakdown of how fans are discovering and navigating to your songs
- Fans: Top countries and cities
- Tap on a card to see additional details. You can tap the date range and choose from a variety of time periods in the drop-down menu.
We'll launch additional types of data over time.