Change the privacy settings for your video
The information below is about the YouTube Studio mobile app. Find out more about changing a video's privacy settings on your computer or mobile device.
When you upload a video, by default it's set as a 'Public' video, which means that anybody can view it. You can use the YouTube Studio app to easily change the privacy settings of your videos.
- Tap the menu in the top left-hand corner.
- Tap Videos.
- Find the video that you want to edit by scrolling through your list of videos or by searching for it.
- Tap the video that you'd like to review.
- Tap Edit Video or the edit icon .
- Change your privacy setting.
- Tap Save.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?