The information below is about the YouTube Studio mobile app. Learn more about changing a video's privacy settings on your computer or mobile device.
When you upload a video, by default it’s set as a "Public" video, which means that anybody can view it. You can use the YouTube Studio app to easily change the privacy settings of your videos.
- Tap the menu in the upper left corner.
- Tap Videos.
- Find the video you want to edit by scrolling through your list of videos or by searching for it.
- Tap the video you’d like to review.
- Tap Edit Video or the edit icon .
- Change your privacy setting.
- Tap Save.