You can control whether or not you receive notifications about comments on your videos from the YouTube Studio app. You can set your preferences in the settings section of the YouTube Studio app.Turn comment notifications on or off
- Open the YouTube Studio app .
- Tap menu .
- Tap Settings .
- Under "Notifications", select the types of comments that you want to be notified about:
- All comments on videos on your channel
- Important comments based on the number of subscribers both you and the commenter have (this is the default setting)
- None (turns off notifications for comments)
- If you want to get push notifications on your device, tap the switch next to Push notifications, then select Allow.
- In the top right-hand side of any screen, tap the notification counter. This icon shows how many comment notifications you currently have.
- You'll see notifications listed by when the comment was left. You may need to swipe down to refresh.
- To reply to a comment, just tap the notification to go directly into the comment and type your reply.
When you have finished replying to the comment, you'll go back to the notifications page.
- In the top right-hand side of any screen, tap the notification counter.
- Choose the notification that you want to dismiss:
- Delete one notification: Swipe from right to left to dismiss the notification.
- Delete all notifications: At the top of the screen, tap the dismiss icon , then tap Clear all.