You can control whether or not you receive notifications about comments on your videos from the YouTube Studio app. You can set your preferences in the settings section of the YouTube Studio app.Turn comment notifications on or off
- Open the YouTube Studio app .
- Tap your profile picture .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap Notifications and select your comment notification type:
- All: Get a notification for each comment
- Important (default): Get notification for important comments
- None: Turns off notifications for comments
- If you want to get push notifications on your device, tap the switch next to Push notifications.
- IIn the top right of any screen, tap the notification counter. This number icon shows how many comment notifications you currently have.
- You'll see notifications listed by when the comment was left. You may need to swipe down to refresh.
- To reply to a comment, just tap the notification to go directly into the comment and type your reply.
When you're done replying to the comment, you'll go back to the notifications page.
- In the top right of any screen, tap the notification counter.
- Choose the notification you want to dismiss:
- Delete one notification: Swipe from right to left to dismiss the notification.
- Delete all notifications: At the top of the screen, tap the dismiss icon , then tap Clear all.