Use this article to stay up to date with all the latest YouTube Studio app updates. Learn about new updates for creator tools and features on your computer here.
Updates for this month.
- New Research feature on YouTube Studio mobile app: You can now explore what your audience and viewers across YouTube are searching from the Research tab in the YouTube Studio app. This can help you get new content ideas to keep your audience engaged. Learn more.
Watch how to use the YouTube Studio app
Subscribe to the YouTube Creators channel for the latest news, updates, and tips.
Updates from the past 6 months
- Updated dashboard in the YouTube Studio app: We recently updated the dashboard in the YouTube Studio app so you can better understand your channel on the go. Learn more.
- New YouTube Studio app version available: To ensure the best experience with the YouTube Studio app, we encourage you to update to the latest version of the app. Learn more.
- Channel editing in the YouTube Studio app: You can now edit your channel name, description, profile picture, and channel banner in the YouTube Studio app.
- Content tab in YouTube Analytics: You can view a breakdown of your reach and engagement reports across Videos, Shorts, Live, and Posts with the new Content tab in YouTube Analytics. This can help you better understand how all of your content contributes to your channel performance. Learn more.
Community and comments
- Translate comments in the YouTube Studio app: You can now translate your comments in the YouTube Studio app to better understand your audience. Learn more.
- Sign up for YPP in the YouTube Studio app: We recently added a new Monetize tab in the YouTube Studio app so you can sign up for the YouTube Partner Program (YPP). We're working on adding more monetization features soon. Learn more.
- No new updates. Check back soon!
- New published content report in YouTube Analytics: You can now view the number of videos, Shorts, live streams, and posts you’ve published on YouTube. Learn more.
- Creator Safety Center: We collected tips from Creators, security experts, and nonprofit organizations to help you stay safe on YouTube. Check out the brand-new Creator Safety Center.