/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Help us keep comments respectful – new Community Guidelines comment reminders
Today we’re introducing a new reminder in comments to help encourage respectful interactions. Now on Android, the reminder may pop up before posting a comment that may be offensive to others, giving the commenter the option to reflect before posting. From the reminder, the commenter can move forward with posting the comment as is, or take a few extra moments to edit the comment before posting it. 

Check out some of the FAQs below and let us know any additional comments/questions you may have in the comment section.

Q: What if my comment is not offensive and I see this reminder?
Our systems are continuously learning and may not always get it right. You can decide to keep the comment as is or edit before posting it. If you think our systems made a mistake, select ‘Let us know’ in the notification pop-up to leave feedback.

Q: Can comments be removed if they don’t receive this reminder?
Yes, even if a comment doesn't trigger the reminder (as it won't catch all potentially offensive comments) it may still be removed due to Community Guidelines violations. Comments can also be removed by the commenter or the channel owner. 

Q: If I get this notification, does that mean my comment will be removed?
Getting this notification alone doesn’t mean your comment will be removed. Comments can be removed by the commenter, the channel owner, or by YouTube for Community Guidelines violations. 

Q: How does your system know what is appropriate? What if it differs by culture? 
Our system learns from content that has been repeatedly reported by users. We hope to learn more about what comments may be considered offensive as we continue to develop it.

We know there is more work to be done and this is just a start. We are committed to doing all we can to encourage respectful interactions on YouTube while protecting people from comments that may be considered offensive. 

- Sarah, TeamYouTube
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (630)
Relevant Answer
Will the ai reviewing the content of a comment be able to actually understand the thought behind a comment, or will it simply look for key words designated by your team that are "offensive" in nature?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Well, that's the start of it being utterly ruined. Once the political correctness police get on board, with a bunch of very one-sided and determined mindsets deciding what is and is not acceptable speech beyond what the law itself determines is and is not acceptable speech, genuine conversation/discourse and indeed free speech itself is in a downhill spiral. Just look at some of the recent moderation on IGN for example, where one comments section was so modded that it was like stepping into some pat-yourself-on-the-back, virtue-signalling, utterly fake fantasy land of completely insidious bullsh*t. https://www.ign.com/articles/elliot-page-umbrella-academy-and-juno-star-announces-he-is-trans That's not reality; that's the hand of "social" media twisting and distorting and destroying reality and making it into something very insidious and creepy indeed--and all just a bit too 1984 to even laugh about it anymore.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Wish this existed four days ago.  then i would both know what i said that was wrong, what got me terminated, and i wouldnt have posted it.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
This is hardly new on the app it has been happening for a long time now, though randomly.

It is not going to affect those who post as what you consider respectful is dependant on a lot of factors and as this is an international platform on social norms and laws in some countries. Pretty much fluffy protection for YT and not really useful
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
YouTube permanently suspended my other account because they said I "violated the YouTube community standards" and STILL have yet to provide any evidence that I violated their guidelines or standards. 

Just another way to censor opinions THEY do not like. 

I have filed several appeals, yet no one will respond with proof that I violated the YouTube guidelines/standards. This is complete BS!!! If you have proof, then please by all means provide it. If you don't, I ask that my other account be restored.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
YouTube totally kept me from logging into my app without warning, no emails, no messages, nothing. Emailed them at their department contact and no response. Youtube is a horrible, discriminatory, and highly censored app. It should come as no surprise that they throttle political channels they don't like and remove people's accounts from subscriber lists. Don't like someone politically? Don't post it on YouTube. They will disable your ability to log in. Garbage app run by garbage employees. I guess this is also one of the many reasons why even Joe Rogan, one of Youtube's most popular channels, is leaving YouTube. They mess far too much with people's channels and censor the living hell out of anyone on a site whose comments are considered to be OPINIONS of the commenter and do not necessarily reflect those of Youtube. Pretty soon, people are either going to have to only post happy, agreeable, and rose-tinted comments since YouTube seems to hate anyone with a brain and an opinion of their own. Censorship City is what YouTube should be called instead. Almost as bad as Instagram. Garbage app!!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
YouTube channel mein views having subscribe nahin a rahi hai comment nahin ho raha hai ine agar kar do sab ke sab
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
This is tyrannical and morally unconscionable. I recieved zero notice, and i cant even comment "test" on my own videos without it being shadowbanned. The AI technocracy is real. Welcome to the world, skynet. Please, by all means controll our thoughts by restricting our speech.

Just because a majority of people dislike a comment doesnt mean its wrong. Your logical fallacy is appeal to the majority.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I was trying to upload my videos every since yesterday but it kept saying too many strikes I started having that problem every since I was on break and my online class
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
How I gaining from that
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic