This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
🚩 A day with the new YouTube Analytics! 0 Recommended Answers 0 Replies 3 Upvotes
Last edited 6/4/19
YouTube Analytics has been upgraded to give you more of what you’ve been asking for – unique information that you can’t find anywhere else, more real-time data, and personalized insights to help you quickly understand how your channel and videos are doing!
In the coming weeks, we’re inviting all creators to spend a day using our upgraded Analytics in YouTube Studio. It’ll soon become your default Analytics experience as we begin transitioning to the new YouTube Studio experience, so we want to make sure it has everything you need. We recommend all creators try it now and send us feedback from the YouTube Studio left hand menu > Send Feedback or by clicking SEE MORE on a card and using the feedback button there.
What is YouTube Analytics Day?
YouTube Studio will, for a single day, be the place to get your Analytics information. That’s so you can let us know what you think about the new analytics features, get familiar, and tell us what could be improved.
If you’re already using Analytics in YouTube Studio, awesome! Feel free to share your experience and tips in the comments below for others to learn from :)
Here are some of our favorite metrics and analytics features for you to try:
- Check out Impressions, Click-through rates and Unique viewers to help you understand your reach
- Use the new “Since published” date range to see how your latest video is doing compared to the previous one, or check out the new Snapshot card on the Dashboard.
- Data guru? You can click SEE MORE on a chart to dig deeper into different dimensions and metrics.
- Check out realtime stats for your videos by clicking on the Realtime Activity card (now with 30 videos!)
- Noticing an increase in subscribers? Video isn’t performing as well as you’d expect? We’ll tell you what’s up with easy to understand smart insights that pop up when there’s something interesting or unusual is happening on your channel
You can also check out this Creator Insider video or our Help Center for more info about metrics and analytics features!
What if I want to go back to Classic Analytics?
You can still use the Creator Studio classic button while on the YouTube Studio Analytics page to go back to the classic version of Analytics, though we recommend all creators use YouTube Studio exclusively since Creator Studio and the classic version of analytics will eventually go away.
Hope you enjoy this update! Let us know what you think in the comments below.
Enjoy the new Analytics! 🎉
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.