This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
I want to put karaoke versions of hollywood songs in my channel.then can i get money from youtube? 0 Recommended Answers 2 Replies 1 Upvote
1 Recommended Answer
$0 Recommended Answers
I want to make money from YouTube
All Replies (2)
My channel monitigetion kar do please
marked this as an answer
  1. If you use karaoke versions with music produced by others, then... no.
  2. If you play the music yourself and the video shows you playing the music, you can share monetization of the videos IF (and only if) you are invited to do so by the composer/publisher (I.e., the copyright owner of the composition) and your channel has been approved for monetization. Shared monetization is one option available to the composition copyright owner. The other options are take over monetization completely (the most common choice), block the video, mute it or take it down. If you want to avoid copyright issues entirely, you would need a sync licence (or permission) from the copyright owner of the composition.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
Delete post?
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Marked as Recommended Answer
Removed recommendation
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic