/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
anyway to revert back to youtube creator studio classic?
Is there a way to revert back to the creator studio classic. this new version does not work correctly on ios safari and the youtube creator studio app does not have the features as in the new or classic versions of studio, it never had that options.

I cannot add end cards or edit there time slots and the same goes with the other card feature where you can put in another channel or even your own links or videos. the safari on ios will not let you slide the slider bar at all and wants to either forward or reverse the webpage. The classic studio did everything just fine. Now I will be forced to either visit a public library and possibly risk my health with this covid-19 health issues or go and buy a new computer because I don’t have a computer anymore since I got my iphone 5 years ago. YouTube has done nothing but destroy their platform and to the creators
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (65)
Relevant Answer
Regrettably classic is being permanently switched off but Team YouTube is encouraging people to report technical problems with the new Creator Studio via the 'send feedback' feature. More info on that here
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
As of Now, You CAN NOT, new studio is much better but takes but takes bit time to get use to.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
It's not better for those of us using an older computer running, say, Windows XP.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have the very same problem.  Still on XP SP3 and Firefox 50.x and every time I need to access Creator Studio the YT Studio compatibility page appears:

"You are using an unsupported browser that may cause YouTube Studio to be slow or unreliable. [And soon.......] Try one of these instead."

A few days ago I was still given the choice to "Skip to YT Studio" or "Go back to Classic"
The direct link to the Classic dashboard page is
https://www.youtube.com/dashboard?redirect_to_creator=false&fr=4&ar=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&nv=1
where xxxxxx is some kind of unique ID (or hash)

Then today, the "Go back to Classic" is gone and I'm permanently shut out of the Studio Classic, but even worse, the aforementioned link does NOT work anymore...

If you copy and paste the said link to the browser, it becomes
https://studio.youtube.com/?utm_campaign=upgrade&utm_source=%2Fdashboard&utm_medium=redirect

I did, however, test the YT Studio on a public computer which has updated hardware and browser software.  I don't know if it was that instance when YT updates (or refreshes) my YT settings profile and now forces me into using YT Studio -- which I know will have various stability and viewing issues if the page gets force-loaded onto an unsupported browser environment (I tried that on the final XP-compatible Chrome version and everything in the YT page goes wrong)

Bottomline: I REALLY, REALLY need to access the Creator Classic dashboard and other settings.  Yesterday it was still possible, but today, that option is GONE... Now I'm being shut out of my YT accounts and I cannot upload videos anymore......

Can someone help me??  I've run out of all options now......!!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I Don't Care, We Want Youtube Studio Classic Back
We Don't Care.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic