/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
8/28/19
Updates coming to YouTube Kids 0 Recommended Answers 45 Replies 2236 Upvotes
1 Recommended Answer
$0 Recommended Answers
Last edited 8/29/19
8/29/19 UPDATEYouTube Kids on the web is now live at www.youtubekids.com!

With this initial offering, there won’t be an option to sign in, similar to watching YouTube Kids on TVs today. Parents will still be able to see watch history, flag content, and choose from the new age group content settings. We are actively working to bring the sign in ability to YouTube Kids on the Web, and we’ll let you know when sign in becomes available!

We built YouTube Kids to create a safer environment for kids to explore their interests and curiosity, while giving parents the tools to customize the experience for their kids. We continue to improve the app based on feedback from parents and experts, and have two updates to share today!

We know that what is great content for a 4 year old may not be great content for a 10 year old, which is why we want to make it easier for parents to select the right content for their kids on YouTube Kids. Starting today, parents will be able to select from three different age groups to choose the right content for their kid:

1. Preschool (ages 4 & under) is designed to allow kids to watch videos that promote creativity, playfulness, learning, & exploration. 
  2. Younger (ages 5-7) is designed to allow kids to explore their interests and search for a wide variety of topics, including songs, cartoons, crafts, & more. 
  3. Older (ages 8-12) is designed to allow kids with growing independence to search & explore additional music videos, gaming, family vlogs, science, and more. 

Based on the age level you select, the search results will also be limited to content recommended for kids in the preschool, younger, or older mode. You can read more about the new age settings here. Our systems work hard to exclude content not suitable for each of these age categories, but not all videos have been manually reviewed. If you find something inappropriate that we missed, you can block it or flag it for fast review.

As always, you can choose Approved Content Only so that your kids are only able to watch videos, channels and/or collections that you’ve hand-picked and approved. In this mode, kids won’t be able to search for videos. 

Later this week, we will be launching YouTube Kids on the Web! We’ll update this thread as soon as the new site is live! 

- Sarah (TeamYouTube)
All Replies (45)
This reply is off topic.
8/28/19
I want to be a youtuber
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
This reply is off topic.
8/28/19
sir my channel is monetization issue please chack
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
8/28/19
how about this for a change to youtube kids. stop spamming people who dont have kids with it!
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
8/28/19
Hi, will you finally bring YouTube Kids to Québec ?? Is is available for France? (since it's also French there...) . Please, that would help so much parents in Québec (myself included).  Currently, my kid has a full access to regular YouTube because it's not available here.
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
8/28/19
My kids all are old and not living with me!!
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
8/29/19
Bring the app to Apple TV too please
Last edited 8/29/19
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
This reply is off topic.
8/29/19
Currently there are new requirements at the beginning of 2018 for new or old youtuber, which requires the channel to get 4,000 hours of viewing time in the last 12 months (in progress) and have 1,000 subscribers (total) so that they can be reviewed for the program monetize video . You must reach both. If the channel has fewer than 1,000 subscribers or gets less than 4,000 hours of viewing time, then the channel does not meet the two monetize program requirements.
well my question now is that I have been waiting for 6 months for my channel to be monetized, youtube please help me to solve this problem to get income and advertisements, I have fulfilled the conditions given, my broadcast time is 185.627 and 23070 subscribe please pay attention from youtube
thanks yo
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
This reply is off topic.
8/29/19
Please give me the chance, I m a very poor boy,.. it is the bast platform to create  my cereal goal
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
8/29/19
Nicky. Go
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
6 days
Thank you
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
Delete post?
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Marked as Recommended Answer
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic