/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Fix in AdSense Error
I have closed the payment profile but I still get redirected to the same old AdSense account asking me to reactive it. And even if I reactivate it, the monetization section in Youtube does not show in progress bar. It only says error. I mentioned this error through feedback, in twitter, and also in Youtube community. I still have not got any response. Please help me fix this issue or at least respond to my request. It's already 2 weeks I have been searching ways to contact YouTube about the error.
Thank You
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (49)
Relevant Answer
hi, BTS Trends

You can only have one AdSense account under the same payee name per AdSense's Terms and Conditions. If you’re found to have a duplicate account, your newly created AdSense account will be disapproved.

Search your email inboxes for an email from “AdSense” with the subject “You already have an AdSense account”. This message will contain info about your existing AdSense account. With this info, you have two choices to fix the issue:
Use the existing (older) account
  1. Sign in to YouTube Studio and click Change Association.
  2. In the account selection menu, select the Google Account that uses your existing (older) AdSense account.
  3. Click Accept Association.
You’ll be redirected back to YouTube Studio, where you can see the AdSense account linked to your channel.
Use the new account you just created
First, you’ll need to close the exiting (older) account
  1. Sign in to your existing AdSense account.
  2. Follow the steps here to close your account.
Once closed, sign in to your new AdSense account to confirm you’ve closed the older one.

Note: It can take a few days for your new AdSense account to be approved and linked to your YouTube channel.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Firstly thank you so much for responding back.
I didn't have any duplicate AdSense account but still kept on getting rejected. I didn't get any mail saying I have another AdSense account. That's why I closed that account profile and as you said selected the change association and registered from different Gmail. And yet it got rejected but this time it said I have another google AdSense account with the Gmail I am not familiar with. And now I have mentioned this so many times that I don't have Change Association option in my YouTube Studio monetization section. It only says fix in AdSense and I get redirected to the same old closed AdSense when I click on that. Can you please help me fix this or help me contact the YouTube technical support because I don't have Change Association option and am stuck at this loop. I tried emailing Youtube, also giving them feedbacks but got no response.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I checked again and I still don't have Change Association option and it only shows Fix in AdSense error. And when I click it, I get redirected to the same old AdSense that I have closed. Here's a screenshot of my Youtube Studio.  Please help me. I have been stuck at this for a long time and don't know what to do.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi My info,
When I click on the adsense account status, This is what I get. Yes it says I have canceled the AdSense
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
hi, BTS Trends
Enter on Adsense account link and you will be able to get it back again:
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
HI PeggyK
I did the exact same thing that is mentioned in the instructions link that you've sent. Payment profile isn't closed but I closed the AdSense account. I'll attach a ss of what I get when I try to sign in to AdSense. Also it's been more than 48 hours, and I have really tried to reach out to YouTube about this problem from so different platforms but apparently only reply in email to the creators in YouTube partner program. I still haven't got the change association option. Do I have to wait more? What do I do ? Please help.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
HI My info
I have already tried that before posting the issue in Youtube Community. When I had no option to change association for so many days, I tried applying again reactivating the AdSense but it still did not get accepted and Youtube also did not show "In progress" instead of "Error". When it kept on getting rejected, I closed the AdSense account and came for help here. Is there anything I can do to get the Change Association option back?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thank you so much for helping me out. I have reactivated the account. I will come back in 48 hours if my YouTube channel still does not get updated and still shows the same fix in adsense error.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
@BTS Trends
ok exactly, good luck.
marked this as an answer
“To know what you know and know what you do not know — this then is wisdom."
Relevant Answer
Yes, good luck. Post back here if it is still an issue.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
One last thing to ask before I wait again for 2 days and it still does not get updated. When my AdSense got rejected with the gmail that is connected to my YouTube account, I closed that account and then clicked the change association button and tried with another gmail. I assure that I did this after I closed the previous AdSense account. And then it got rejected again with the new gmail also saying I have another adsense account which I had already closed. Just now I activated the adsense that I applied the second time with new gmail account. But because my Youtube account is connected with the old gmail, even if I activated the AdSense and clicked in the fix in adsense in monetization section, it directs me to the closed Adsense account asking me to reactivate it. I hope I am making sense.
My question is should I have activated the AdSense with the old gmail that I had applied at the first time, or should I leave it as I have already activated the another one??
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Okay I will not make any more changes. Yes, I do have another email with similar username but I don't use that email and my mom uses it. And it does not have an AdSense account linked to it. I have only applied for AdSense with 2 email, one is the email linked to my Youtube which is closed right now and the other is my main gmail account which I have activated now. Do I have to do anything else?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thank you for checking. What is your channel URL? 
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I got a mail saying I have another google AdSense account associated with 7rup...@gmail.com.
And I have no clue whose gmail account is that. I've never used or heard of this email before. And I also got the change association option back. I just wanted to be extra sure before I do any kind of mistake again. What do I do? Should I post in adsense community saying its not my gmail and wait for their response to close that account, or can I simple change association and make adsense account with my family's member name??
 and thank you so much for helping!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I also wanted to add that looking at your channel it looks like it includes a lot of video from other sources. 

For the YouTube Partner Program YouTube requires original content. So you may want to take some time to review your videos and make sure that they comply with the YouTube Partner Program Policies. 
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Yes please, Can you ask YouTube support to look into it? I would much rather have my AdSense on my own name. How long will it take??
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Will it take more than a week? How long will it take for YouTube support to come in contact? Is there anything I need to do?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
If you are not BTS Trends, please start a new topic of your own here: 
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic