/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Using information from video
Hi, PLEASE answer to my question, I want to know if a person who doesn't have the right to use YouTube, used that and learned something from YouTube videos, Can he use that information he learned from that video on his work?( Use in job and life)
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (12)
Relevant Answer
Yes I know I should ask from a lawyer, But I want to know if the lawyer said there is no limitations for use the information he learned from that video on YouTube, In this case the YouTube doesn't has any problem with this too?( For example he had not the right to use the YouTube but he used that and learned something from YouTube videos and using that on his job, If the lawyer said there is no problem, So YouTube doesn't has problem with that too)
marked this as an answer
"May you always do for others, and let others do for you" ~Bob Dylan
Relevant Answer
As was rightly said-  no one here is able to answer your question for you.  That is something you would need to discuss with a legal professional.  That is because where copyright law is concerned, lay people (non-lawyers) cannot be relied upon to give legal advice.  You'd not ask someone driving a bus if you need medicine for a certain illness, now would you?  You'd go and see a doctor.  Same difference.  :)
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Your answer is true, But please attention I know I should ask from the lawyer about this, But my question has two sections, First is the legal section that I should ask from the lawyer, And second is related to terms of service of YouTube, And I'm asking about the second section ( that I think it's related to you), Because I want to know if the lawyer said there's no legal problem to use what I learned from that video on my job, In this case the YouTube terms hasn't any problem with my use too? Because that video watched in YouTube.(and if I doesn't have the right to use YouTube but I used and saw that video, in this case the only work is asking from the lawyer and there is no limitations in YouTube terms for using information which learned from video on YouTube?)
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thanks, So for last question, I want to know in the YouTube terms of service and policy is anything else condition that ban me from using that information or there's just copyright law?For example you said I should ask the lawyer to know I can or cannot use that information, So the YouTube itself doesn't have another law about that?( Unfortunately I can't explain my mean correctly and that's why I ask same questions, All is I just want to know videos on YouTube are under copyright law, So if copyright law said I can use, the YouTube terms and policy have the same answer? Or I should ask about this?
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic