/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
hacker uploaded videos on my youtube channel and it got deleted
my youtube channel got hacked, and the hacker uploaded scam videos in it, i made them private as soon as i got my channel back,the next day i found an email my channel got deleted, i made an appeal but the response was not helpful at all, i said that my channel was hacked and i got it back but it got deleted and they just sent me a link on how to act when you think you got hacked, it like they didn't even read my appeal.
what should i do?
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (4)
I am not a Google or YouTube employee - Product Experts are volunteers
Relevant Answer
Can you provide a screenshot of the email they sent? What was the link they provided.

Can you answer the following (please note that you can and should block out your personal information, such as your email address, from any screenshot): 

1. What is your full /channel/ URL? (Please note that you cannot use a custom URL such as a /c/ URL, or a legacy user URL, such as a /user/ URL. This must be the /channel/ URL. If the channel was suspended, then you can find this in the suspension email. If you cannot find the suspension email, then you will need to independently find or remember this URL, perhaps from what you have shared with others or from your browser history.)
  2. Is it OK for the forum team to reach you by the email you used to create this thread?
  3. Please double check if there may have been added filters to your email that might block you from receiving updates from YouTube or Google. For Gmail, here are instructions for checking for filters:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6579
  4. Can you share screenshots relating to the unauthorized activity?
  5. Do you have any browser extensions? If so, please list them.
  6. Have you pirated any software, downloaded any game trainers or cheats recently?
  7. Have you performed a malware scan recently, and if so, was any malware found?
Can you please fill out this form? Please be aware that you MUST be logged in to the Google account associated with the channel to access. If you are accessing the correct page, then it should say: "Report a potential account hijacking to our support team"

Please ensure that you are blocking out or removing any personal information (such as your email address) from any comment or screenshots you post. If you do not remove personal information, then your comment or thread may be DELETED to protect your privacy.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
1. this is the link to my channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLoEk92g2s46YUx4X-HZIg
2. yes, they can contact me at this email
3. i did found filters as soon as i got my account back but i already cleared them.
4. i deleted all the history and signed out of all the devices, so i don't have any. i have screenshots of unauthorized activity from other social media accounts (instagram,facebook) but not my google account.
5.i have a lot of extensions but i have been using them for years,(shodan,adBlock,https everywhere,Dissconnect,email tracker)
6.yes and that's where i got hacked from.

7.i already formatted my pc but the scam videos that have been uploaded to my youtube channel all have a link to a exe file,i used a sandbox tool and found it was a malware, i'm guessing that's where i got the virus from: https://app.any.run/tasks/c57ee9ec-4a81-4c5d-bf82-cdfd63e62eca/
this were the threats in case you don't want to check if yourself : 
Danger
Stealing of credential data
Actions looks like stealing of personal data
Connects to CnC server
REDLINE was detected
Application was dropped or rewritten from another process
Warnings
Drops a file with too old compile date
Executable content was dropped or overwritten
Searches for installed software
Reads Environment values
Reads the computer name
Checks supported languages

marked this as an answer
I am not a Google or YouTube employee - Product Experts are volunteers
Relevant Answer
You should have access to fill out this form from the email address  you used to create the forum thread for the next 72 hours. (You should also have received an email about this, so let me know if you received that email.)

Please respond quickly and fill out the form.

Please note as well that it is absolutely critical that you are able to receive emails from Google and YouTube for the rest of the escalation, so if you think that you didn't receive the email with the form, please check the following:

1. Please check all folders, including "Spam," "Trash", or "Promotions"
  2. Please double check if there may have been filters added to your email that might block you from receiving updates from YouTube or Google. For Gmail, here are instructions for checking for filters:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6579
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
yes i did recieve an email and i already filled out the form.
thanks for your help
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic