/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
It’s here! The YouTube Shorts Fund 💰 Announcement
Hi everyone! 

Earlier this year we announced the YouTube Shorts Fund, a $100M fund designed to reward creators who make creative and unique Shorts for their contributions. 

Starting this month, creators can receive money from the Shorts Fund! You’ll find more details about how you can qualify each month and how payments are handled below. You can also check out this video about the YouTube Shorts Fund from our YouTube Creators channel. 

How to qualify for the YouTube Shorts Fund:

Every month, we’ll reach out to thousands of creators asking them to claim a bonus payment from the Shorts Fund based on their channel’s total Shorts performance from the previous month. Details: 
  • Channels must meet these minimum eligibility requirements. Channels uploading non-original content, videos reuploaded from other channels, and videos with watermarks or logos from third-party social platforms will not be eligible.

• All of your Shorts videos will count towards your Shorts performance each month that they receive views -- not just the month they were uploaded. Qualifying channels can earn anywhere between $100–$10,000 USD each month to start, with bonus payment amounts adjusted based on the channel’s total Shorts performance and their audience’s location.

• The level of performance needed to qualify for a bonus payment may differ between creators (based on audience location for example) and may change from month to month due to fluctuations in audience location and the number of creators making Shorts.

• Eligibility refreshes every month, so even if you don’t qualify one month, you might qualify the next month. In the meantime, keep creating new Shorts content!

Payment timeline and process to claim a Shorts Fund bonus:

We’ll be reaching out to creators who qualify for a bonus payment from the YouTube Shorts Fund the second week of the month, every month. 
  • Starting next week, if you qualify for a payment from the Shorts Fund, we’ll send you a notification in the YouTube app letting you know the amount of the bonus and how to claim it. You’ll have until the 25th of the month to claim your bonus payment or it may expire.

• To claim a bonus, you’ll need to complete two steps on YouTube 1) accept terms and 2) link an active AdSense account. Your AdSense account is how you’ll receive your payment. If you don’t have an AdSense account, you’ll be able to set one up directly in YouTube as part of the claiming process. Once you successfully claim your bonus payment, the bonus amount will be included in your monthly AdSense payment.

• For an example of the Shorts Bonus payment timeline, check out this Clip from our YouTube Shorts Fund video.

The YouTube Shorts Fund is the first step in our journey to build our long-term monetization plan for Shorts and just one piece of the more than $30B we’ve paid out to creators, artists, and media companies over the last 3 years. We plan to expand the fund to even more countries in the coming months, as well as grow and evolve the fund as we continue to build more features for Shorts.

We’re excited to see what great Shorts you create!
- Jordan (TeamYouTube)
Latest Update Latest Updates (1)
Relevant Answer
Expanding the YouTube Shorts Fund to 30+ more countries/regions

We started the YouTube Shorts Fund to reward creators who make creative and unique Shorts. We’re excited to announce we’re expanding eligibility to over 30 new countries! Now creators in over 40 different countries ​​will be eligible for a Shorts Fund bonus beginning in October. You can find the full list of eligible countries in our Help Center.

To qualify for a Shorts Fund payment in October, creators from newly eligible countries will have their channel’s September Shorts performance counted. We’ll be sending out notifications to all qualifying creators to claim their bonus payment in the second week of October.

Whether you’re new to the YouTube Shorts Fund or have been participating each month, some important tips to keep in mind: 
  • Channels don’t need to be in the YouTube Partner Program (YPP) to qualify.
  • ALL your Shorts videos count towards your Shorts performance each month -- not just the month they were uploaded.
  • Channels uploading non-original content, videos reuploaded from other channels, and videos with watermarks or logos from third-party social platforms will not be eligible.
  • Shorts Fund bonuses are awarded every month. You’ll need to claim your bonus by the 25th each month or the bonus may expire. 
  • Eligibility also refreshes every month, so even if you don’t qualify one month, you might qualify the next month.

For more information on eligibility criteria and how to qualify, check out our Help Center.

We’re still working hard to expand the Shorts Fund to even more countries in the coming months, so if you aren’t located in one of the countries that we added today, keep creating and stay tuned for future announcements!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (1227)
Relevant Answer
Hey Jordan I have created a short video and more than 100k views come on it it has watermark of kinemaster. So does I will get money and if yes please tell me how much I am small creator and first time this much views comes to my channel so I wanted to know can I get the bonus for my video 🤓
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thank you ❤️
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Great source of motivation for the benefit of content creators 👍
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Yo, I’m sure I can be a real attribute to your company, I’m being hounded by Twitter now for my amazing ability to problem solve. If the money is right, I’ve always preferred YouTube.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
From last one month I am creating my original content with 4k+views but yet I have not received any bonus for the month
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hello guys so this is my first community
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I just want to make sure.  I have less than 1k subscribers. And my videos are getting 150-200 views.  Unless something changes, is there not much hope for me? I don't want to invest in something with a 0.01 % chance, you know?  Maybe on 5 years I'll have more subscribers and higher views, then chasing shorts will be more realistic?  So basically, the pay is based on how many views you have??.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
does the shorts included in watching hours or not to activate the profit or bounus
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Just a question will the shorts fund be coming to Australia and if so when?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
""YT ""The only legal scam in the world. Time robberry gang
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic