/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
I have reached 2000 views and 6 Watch Hours but in my monetization tab it is showing 0 Watch Hours
I have reached 2000 views and 6 Watch Hours showing in my analytics but In my monetization tab it is showing that I have not completed watch hours and regularly it is showing 0 watch hours. Please see my complain. I have attached screenshot of issue facing by me. Hope u helps me. 
My channel link is given below:-
https://youtube.com/channel/UCSXLmawiY30B6cwgrL1pjhg
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (6)
"Less MAY be more...but it is NEVER enough!!"
Relevant Answer
Hello Shiva fact wala. Thanks for posting to YouTube.

Please note, the following types of watch hours listed below will not be counted towards your eligibility for monetization but may be included in analytics.

1. Time generated by Unlisted, Private, or deleted videos

2. Time generated by active live streams

3 Time generated by paid promotion through Google Ads campaigns

4. Time generated by views of non-monetizable content

5. Time generated by you viewing your own videos from either their Edit or Watch pages

6. Videos played from the 'Stories and short videos' shelf

This link may help you understand the process:

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Had Andrew actually looked at your channel, he could have told you the exact reason, instead of merely quoting a Help Article.

You don't actually have an issue. 

Shorts don't generate valid watch time; even if they are played from other places than the Shorts Shelf. All you have on your channel is Shorts; and if you don't start posting longer videos, that monetization meter will remain at 0 hours forever.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
But in YouTube famous Youtubers told that now YouTube give money on shorts video channel. If u create short videos on your channel then your channel will go toh monetization and u will get money. But now u are telling something else. Please tell what is wrong and what is right?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
The famous YouTubers are incorrect for the most part. There is only one way to get money from Shorts currently; and it isn't ads. You won't even reach the watch time hours threshold if all you post is Shorts.

Short-form video creators can’t share revenue from advertisements played in the Shorts player. Instead, we've started the YouTube Shorts Fund to reward creators for their contributions to Shorts. We'll be using this fund to help creators monetize their videos while we begin testing ads and work on longer-term monetization solutions.

YouTube Shorts Fund

The YouTube Shorts Fund is a $100M fund for creators who help us build the future of short-form video on YouTube. Anyone, including creators in the YouTube Partner Program, is eligible to participate in the fund simply by creating unique Shorts that resonate with the YouTube community.

Later this year, we’ll reach out to thousands of creators each month whose Shorts get the most engagement to reward them for their contributions. Learn more in our blog."

What this means in simple terms:

Creators whose Shorts go viral and generate massive Community engagement may be selected to get a share of this $100M fund. 

Needless to say that if YouTube hasn't said the fund will be 'topped up' as funds are paid out from it, when the $100M is gone, it's gone.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Please check my YouTube channel and tell me where I am doing mistake so that my public watch hours is not converting into monetization tab yet. 
Channel link is given below:-

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
As I've already told you:

Shorts don't add to the watch time meter. You have precisely 4 videos on your channel; and every one of them is a Short.

Those videos' watch time, no matter how many hours they get, will never be added to the monetization tab.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic