/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Introducing Super Thanks – a new way for your viewers to show their support
Hi creators,

We're constantly exploring new ways to help you grow your channel, start a business, and make money on YouTube. One feature you may have seen us testing out the past few months was called “Viewer applause”, which allowed fans to show support for their favorite YouTube channels by purchasing a fun, animated GIF while watching a video.

Today we’re super excited to share that this beta feature is expanding to even more viewers and creators – along with a new name: Super Thanks

How Super Thanks works 
Similar to the way Super Chat and Super Stickers are used to support live streamers, your viewers can now purchase Super Thanks while watching YouTube videos (VODs). With Super Thanks, your fans will see an animated GIF and, as an added bonus, get a distinct, colorful comment to highlight their purchase, which you can respond to. This one-time animation will be shown only to the purchaser overlaid on top of your channel's video. Super Thanks is currently available at four price points between $2 and $50 (or local currency equivalent).

Access and Eligibility
Super Thanks is still in beta but with today’s expansion, it’s now available to thousands of monetizing creators. The feature is available to creators and viewers in 68 countries on desktop and mobile devices (Android and iOS).
  • Check to see if you're part of this early access group by following the steps in our Help Center here. Tip: If you see the button to turn on “Super Thanks” in YouTube Studio > Monetization > Supers, then you have access and viewers can purchase Super Thanks on your videos. Try enabling Super Thanks and mentioning it in your next upload.
  • There isn’t a way to opt into testing Super Thanks, but we’ll expand access to all eligible creators in the YouTube Partner Program later this year, and you’ll receive a notification in your Studio dashboard when you get access. Subscribe to this thread for more updates on when we roll this out more broadly! 
Where do I see how much I’ve earned from Super Thanks?
You can see your total and per-video Super Thanks earnings in the YouTube Analytics “Transaction revenue” report. Full steps to view your reports here.

How can I see who purchased Super Thanks?
You can see who purchased a Super Thanks on your videos by using the Super Thanks comment filter in YouTube Studio. You’ll see an option to filter comments by “Super Thanks” where you’ll be able to review, reply to, and remove any Super Thanks comments on your videos. 

What's the revenue split for Super Thanks? Is it the same as Super Chat?
Super Thanks uses the same revenue split as Super Chat where revenue share is calculated after Apple service fees (if applicable) and other charges like sales tax. Transaction costs, including credit card fees, are currently covered by YouTube.

Can all of my viewers buy Super Thanks?
Super Thanks is available for purchase by eligible viewers in the countries listed in our Help Center here.

Read more about how some creators have been using Super Thanks in our blog post, and if you have access to try it out, let us know what you think in the comments below! We look forward to giving even more of you access to Super Thanks as soon as we can. In the meantime, you can also check out our Help Center for details.

– Jensen (TeamYouTube)
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (9)
“Success is the result of hard work, learning from failure, and persistence”
Relevant Answer
Thank you Jensen for the update :)
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I brought 2 times "super thanks" at one channel and left two different message , but they just show last one "super thanks " amont and message, I checked my debit account they are already debit TWO TIMES amounts on my account.Youtube can you  please check it for me and show back my first time  super check amont and message., Thanks  (2021 Aug 4th)
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thanks you very nice ❤️❤️❤️❤️
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
धन्यवाद
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thanks for this information,  I have not try it, that because I have not be monetize
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have Super Thanks turned on and a couple of viewers purchased them. It would be nice from the creator end if I could sort of "upvote" those comments so they appear at the top of the comments versus just being mixed in with all the others. And if we could then have those "upvoted" comments ranked by the amount of the purchase that would be even better. Seems like it would encourage people to purchase because they know their comment would be at or near the top of the list of comments. (Plus, seeing other people's Super Thanks at the top of the list might motivate people who aren't even aware of Super Thanks yet to investigate how those Super Thanks comments got there in the first place.)

(I know we can already pin comments to the first comment slot, but as far as I know we can only do that with one comment, and sometimes I end up pinning my own comment if I need to follow up on something mentioned in the video.)
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Please please please please please please please please please please you subscribe my YouTube channel army lover 832. Please please you
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Please please please subscribe my YouTube channel army lover 832
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thank you
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic