/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Why is my application rejected?
I would like to know why my application has been rejected 7 times. My Youtube channel has been set up one year ago, my channel is purely educational (I am a teacher), I make videos to explain concepts related to topics taught in school and i do not have any copyright claims at all from Youtube.  I do not have any other Adsense account except the one that i created once I was eligible to apply for Adsense. The account is also open and active (not inactive). I have submitted the application 7 times and for all the times, the email sent to me is that either  I have more than one account or my account is closed or inactive. I have checked all that and found everything in order. Please advise how this problem can be solved. Thanking you in advance and looking forward to your prompt reply.
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (8)
Relevant Answer
Can anyone please help me by offering any possible explanation? Thank you
marked this as an answer
“To know what you know and know what you do not know — this then is wisdom."
Relevant Answer
Hi Buzzlightyear26134: it would help to know the exact reason given for your AdSense application being rejected.

And what do you see when you sign in at www.google.com/adsense ? 

If you have any other Google accounts (including accounts you have not used in a long time), try signing in to AdSense on those accounts as well.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thanks for your response, PeggyK. When i click on the monetisation page, i see there is an Errors message at Step 2. And for the Adsense page, I see a message asking me to fix the issues. But i really do not know what issues they mean. As far as i know, everything is in order: I have only one account, it is active (not closed), I do not have copyright claims, do not reuse material from other youtube videos, all my videos are educational, contain no lewd material etc...... I really DO NOT know what they want me to fix. I have included some screen shots to provide further information. Thank you so much.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thank you for providing the screenshot. Unfortunately AdSense will not provide any additional information about why your application was not approved. 

As far as I know, there isn't anything you can do to get your application accepted. 

As you noted, resubmitting your application doesn't have a different outcome. 

I'm sorry I don't have anything to suggest.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
What if I cancel the Adsense account and apply for another one? I suspect they are saying I might have two accounts (but I know i only have one because i only have one gmail account and I can only apply for Adsense account with a gmail account, right?) But if I cancel this Adsense account, will i be allowed to open another one? I fear i might be creating more problems if I do that. Would you know?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Your AdSense application was not approved, so you don't have anything to cancel. 

If they were disapproving your application because of an existing account, the disapproval email you received would state that explicitly. 

If you submit a new application with a different Google account, it is likely your application will be disapproved for the same reason - it's still you applying, from your YouTube channel.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thank you for your reply, PeggyK. If that is the case, then i suppose that the issue probably lies with my YouTube channel? Would it be ok if i ask for your help in going to my channel to see my contents/material to see what might constitute the problem? I am a serving teacher and have started this channel since online lessons became mandatory since the pandemic started. All my materials are based on education, i make videos and also stream my classes, i do not have inappropriate material nor reused material from anyone else. And i do have a following of students and teachers who find my videos extremely useful. Therefore, for the life of me, i really do not know what problem i need to fix. Please do try to help me. Thanking you in advance.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
On the contrary, PeggyK. I checked and have found that an adsense account has already been created. I enclose a snapshot. Tq
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic