/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Availability Updates for Clips, Polls, & Subscribers-only chat
Gaming creators & livestreamers,

Today we’re sharing three highly requested product updates that we know streamers and gaming creators have been waiting for. With these features we’re making interacting with your live audience and sharing memorable moments from your content even easier.  

1. Clips – allow your viewers to share the best moments of your content with new audiences, now fully rolled out to all gaming creators with 1000 subscribers or more, with plans to expand to all creators in the future. 
  2. Subscribers-only chat – live chat with just your subscribers, now available to all streamers.
  3. Polls – try a new way to interact with your live stream viewers, now available to all streamers. 

Clips (available to all gaming creators with 1000 subscribers or more)
Clips allow your viewers to select a 5-60 second segment of your content (both video uploads and streams) that can be shared with others on YouTube and across third-party platforms. You can turn this feature off/on for your channel in your advanced settings in YouTube Studio.  

If you have Clips enabled on your channel, your viewers can select the clip icon on your video and choose a portion of the content to clip. The clip will loop repeatedly, playing on the original video’s watch page and all metrics from viewer clips will be attributed to your original video.

We’ve been testing this feature with groups of gaming creators over the past few months and as of today, we’ve rolled this out to all gaming creators with 1000 subscribers or more, with plans to expand to all creators in the future. Stay tuned for updates and in the meantime, excited to see how your viewers use Clips to share memorable parts of your content with brand new audiences! 

Subscribers-only chat (all streamers)
Help moderate your live chat and create more connections within your community by making live chat available only to your subscribers (for both streams and Premieres!) You can enable this feature during live stream setup or while you’re live – directly from Live Control Room settings. Full steps to turn on subscribers-only chat here.

You can choose how long (hours, days, weeks, months, years) people need to be subscribed before they can send live chat messages. Try a few different variations to find out what works best for you and your community!

Live polls in chat (all streamers)
Create and manage live polls on your streams and Premieres – for example, use live polls and ask your audience to help you make real-time decisions during gameplay. Steps to create a poll are in our Help Center here. Give it a try the next time you’re live and let us know how you’re using polls to interact with your chat audiences in new ways! 

Hope you’re as excited as we are about these new updates!

– Jensen​​ (TeamYouTube)
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (11)
Relevant Answer
My YouTube channel subscribe please
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Please help me sir this is my channel 
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
प्रिय यूट्यूब टीम। 
मेरा सार्वजनिक देखे जाने का समय मुद्रीकरण टैप में अपडेट नहीं हो रहा है।
कृपया इस मुद्दे को हल करने में मेरी मदद करें
जी शुक्रिया
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
NOW I HAVE 600 Subscribers but my watch having 1000 only -& not increaseing my watchtime please fix this problem youtube 

#1947VenomVijay this my youtube channel gyus please do subscribe & comment I will check your channel & promote your channel for my videos ok thanks bye gd night gyus
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
How do I contact youtube? 
Why are my comments being deleted? Happy to take my money or blackmail me with a million ads but not a singpe explaination about why we depeted your comments? I did not violate any of the precious Youtube guidelines ..  in fact I waa replying to someone who was but his comment is there and my reply is not. Why? 
Anyone there???
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hello friends. How i will open question poll on my channel and how to increase subscribers.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
How do i get the sound back playing.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
How do i gey the sound back playing.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Yes I am very exited
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Sar plug  hmne kisi ki bhi video ko  ko kopi nhi kiya
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
हम किसी की वीडियो की कॉपी नहीं करते
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic