/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Recent Reports of Missing Comments
Hi There! We’ve been following the reports that some of you have shared here about written comments being posted, and then not being able to find them later. We understand that comments are an important part of building community on YouTube, however there are some reasons why comments may be removed or not appear and we want to clarify why and how this could happen.

• For Viewers: If you are a viewer and you notice that you can’t find your comment  shortly after writing it, this means that it could have been removed by our policy team for violating our Community Guidelines. 
Another thing to check is to see if your comment appears when using the “Newest First” sorting option instead of “Top Comments.” If comments are not showing up when sorting for “Newer First,” it could be held for review based on keywords set up by the creator. This doesn’t necessarily mean that the comment will be removed, but it means it’s being checked out before going live. Comments can also be removed by creators.

• For Creators: If you are a creator and you’re noticing that comments are disappearing on your videos, this is most likely due to it being taken down for a policy violation. Mistakes do happen and some of these could be false positives, but we have teams reviewing content 24/7 to ensure that we are doing the best we can to keep the comment sections safe. Some comments may also not appear in the “Top Comments” comment view if they are low quality/deemed spam.

While these scenarios are the most likely causes of some comments not appearing, we do understand that you’ve shared some examples where the reasons that we’ve shared don’t seem to apply. In order for us to investigate this further, we need your help in collecting some reports! If you are having issues with your comments disappearing, and you’ve checked that your comment does not fall into one of the situations listed above, please reply to this post sharing the following information:

• Your Channel URL – the channel you’re using to leave a comment
  • Video URL of the video you're commenting on
  • The exact text of the comment you attempted to leave (if you’re able to capture it before disappearing)
  • Is this happening if you leave comments across multiple channels? Y/N
  • Is the comment still there when viewing the same video from another channel/incognito? Y/N

Two things to note — first, we need you to reply in this exact format. We will not be able to record your case otherwise. Second — if this issue is happening across multiple channels, just provide one example. Do not submit a reply for every single occurrence.

We’ll keep you updated when we have more to share.
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (949)
Relevant Answer
So you admit you're censoring us.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
- My Channel url

-Video URL of the video I'm commenting on

-The exact text of the comment I attempted to leave
It's fun to see that you've started a new series, this should definitely be an interesting watch.

-Is this happening if I leave comments across multiple channels
Yes

-Is the comment still there when viewing the same video from incognito
No

Fingers crossed you can fix this.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
They have that right Billy as you have no right to free speech on YT. Now get over yourself sweetie.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
It would be great if you communists could stop censoring every comment I make and then pretending like you don't know what's happening.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Whenever I post any comment with my youtube "brand" account by the name of Clizard my comments get auto deleted after a minute, not matter what the contents comment or the channel/video I'm commenting on. As far as I know, I haven't broken any community guidelines or posted any offensive comments, and this has happened for about a month.

I've used my school youtube account to make a test post on an other video since then, and it was able to stay, so it seems to be a problem with my main account. If nothing else, I just wish the the filter-bot would give a reason why it deletes comments.

marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic