/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
8/6/19
🚩 Get ready! YouTube Studio beta will soon be the default starting point for all Creators 0 Recommended Answers 18 Replies 2604 Upvotes
1 Recommended Answer
$0 Recommended Answers
Last edited 8/8/19
As we get ready to start saying goodbye to Creator Studio classic later this year, we are permanently setting YouTube Studio beta as the default starting point for all creators. From YouTube Studio beta you can access the features you need, more info below! 

Are you still adding new features to YouTube Studio beta?
Yes – we will continue to bring new tools and insights for creators this year and beyond, and you can continue to send us your feedback to let us know how we can improve YouTube Studio beta.

Here are some of the latest features we’ve added or will be adding to YouTube Studio beta to make it an even more powerful and useful tool for creators:
  • (Coming soon) Real-time impressions and CTR: These helpful metrics will be available within 3 hours after upload, helping you optimize your thumbnails and metadata for your latest video. 
  • (Ongoing) Navigation improvements: We’re making it easier for you to navigate between pages, understand where you are, and get to your video level analytics and comments faster. You’ll see some handy tweaks coming soon.
  • (Fixed) If you haven’t yet verified your account to enable custom thumbnails, we now show you how to do that in the Details page. 
That sounds great, but what if I still need to go back to Creator Studio classic?
You can use the Other Features tab to get quick access to Creator Studio classic features that are being migrated to YouTube Studio beta. You can also use the Creator Studio Classic button. Reminder: options to go back to Creator Studio classic will go away later this year so it’s best to continue to use YouTube Studio beta.

Last note – for a fast and reliable experience, make sure you’re using a supported and up-to date-browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera or Safari) for YouTube Studio beta. We’ll show you a message if you don’t have a supported browser. 

Thanks!
Camilla (TeamYouTube)
All Replies (18)
8/6/19
Yes love it
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
This reply is off topic.
8/7/19
HEY GUYS ITS LEAH PLAYZ HOW ARE YAW MAKE SURE TO CHECK  MY YOYTUBE  CHANNEL THE NEXT DAY I HAVE A NEW VIDEO ITS A...GINA GLITCH
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
8/7/19
I will NEVER USE YOU-TUBE BETA!!!! Why? Because you went into my private space and changed my settings WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!! I am NOT Monetized!!! I am NOT MAKING ANY MONEY OFF OF YOU-TUBE!!! Every thing that I broadcast is done voluntarily with no thought of money!!! If you want to introduce a new environment, that is fine, but don't sneak into our pages and substitute your "improved" stuff for our own. At the very least, GET PERMISSION!!! Please DO NOT EVER SNEAK INTO MY PAGE TO REPLACE SOMETHING WITHOUT PERMISSION AGAIN. You-Tube used to be an independent site for amateur video enthusiasts. NOW IT HAS BEEN ABSORBED BY CORPORATION GOOGLE!!! I say F the corporations and their attempts to stifle free expression. PLEASE LEAVE MY YOU-TUBE CLASSIC ENVIRONMENT ALONE!!!! And Google your google up your googlelicous fundaments!!!!
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
8/7/19
yes love it
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
8/7/19
Good Works
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
8/7/19
 I love 
IT
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
8/7/19
Are you ever going to improve YouTube studio for iPad?
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
8/7/19
OK Thanks
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
8/7/19
Thanks bro
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
8/9/19
How does this work
marked this as an answer
Helpful?
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
Delete post?
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Marked as Recommended Answer
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic