/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
I Need to UNLINK 2nd Channel Adsense from New Channel Sharing Same Google Login
This is frustrating as I've tried every google article out there.

I have two channels. One was a business with a business partner that we will be dissolving. That channel is using my google account, therefore in youtube, I can switch between my personal youtube, and the business youtube. The Adsense payment account is pointed towards the business. All links I've tried to follow are all inaccurate and not what i see from my side.

My main channel is now starting to pick up and would like to set it up and if that channel gets monetized, obviously I do not want the the ad revenue to go to my company that will be dissolved.

Secondary issue is when i go to my main / personal youtube now, and go to monetization, I no longer see the youtube partner program checklist. Therefore, I cannot change the adsense information located in some articles. How do I resolve this?

I would greatly appreciate if someone took a look at my account as something is definitely wrong. Please see attached screenshot as I have no other option or anywhere to click (assuming this is cached or linked somehow to my business youtube channel).
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (1)
Relevant Answer
Again: you'll need to reach both application thresholds before you'll be allowed to change the AdSense associated with the channel; but it looks like this channel isn't linked either.

Was this channel ever monetized? Do you have a section in AdSense that says Content Host - YouTube?

If the answer to both questions is no, then the channel isn't linked at all.
marked this as an answer
All Replies (12)
Relevant Answer
I'm sorry.

You can't do anything with AdSense until your channel has reached both application thresholds. This change was initiated in Summer 2020. You won't see the Partner Program checklist until then, either.

The application thresholds are: 1,000 or more channel subscribers and 4000 valid public watch time hours in the past 365 days.

There is nothing wrong; you've just missed a few system changes.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Ok, so just to confirm. If and when I reach both 1000 subscribers AND 4000 watch hours, then the partnership checklist will be available correct? I’m also worried because my current adsense account won’t allow me to change my payment information away from my business youtube channel (which uses my same gmail). 

I just want to make sure that if and when that happens, I have the ability and that my ad revenue does not go towards the business payment account in my adsense (that I am unable to edit or remove currently).
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Is your other channel's monetization active? The channel represented by the screen shot wouldn't have an AdSense associated with it if it is new.

Please share a screen shot of the other channel's monetization page. Yes when you reach the application thresholds, the application process will open.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
The other channel was not officially monetized but the information is in adsense and I cannot remove it. Please see both screenshots 1) is the channel monetization section of channel Backyard Sprouts 2) is the adsense information that is tied to Backyard Sprouts.

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Again: you'll need to reach both application thresholds before you'll be allowed to change the AdSense associated with the channel; but it looks like this channel isn't linked either.

Was this channel ever monetized? Do you have a section in AdSense that says Content Host - YouTube?

If the answer to both questions is no, then the channel isn't linked at all.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
ok - as long as I won't have any issues, I'll save the convo.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Are we not allowed to customize our Channel URL at 100 subscribers anymore either?

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Have you verified your channel with a phone number?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Yes. Please advise.

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hmmm...how old is the channel in question?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Almost one week
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
User 571588917715903823

If you are not the OP of this thread, please start a thread of your own. If you are, please return to the ID you began the thread with.

Your channel needs to be a minimum of 30 days old for the custom URL; 'nearly one week', is far too young.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic