/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
HELP ME!!! 0 Recommended Answers 18 Replies 69 Upvotes
1 Update
$0 Updates
1 Recommended Answer
$0 Recommended Answers
1 Relevant Answer
$0 Relevant Answers
OK so i got a bunch of emails saying that my channel was demonitised for "illegal activity" i filled out the form they gave me but i dont know if i filled it out right. and i was talkig to another agent who was NO HELP. all they kept doing was giving me help center and adsense links. and talking about robots and other third party sites. i had NO IDEA what they was talking about. i really dont think i did anything wrong. i joined a few facebook groups and redits (Here Are The Links) 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/208329167587667/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1983104955300427/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2176576059253909/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/208329167587667/
https://www.reddit.com/r/YouTubeSubscribeBoost/
https://www.reddit.com/r/YouTubeViewsSubs/ 
and yesterday i joined another site (https://www.ytsubme.com)

so what i need to know is EXACTLY what i did wrong, i need to know what groups i can and cant join 
and how to fix this and get my account back NOW. i DONT need help center links i DONT need a bunch of links to a bunch of youtube and adsense policies
i need to know IN PLAIN english what i did wrong an how to rectify this situation. if i dont know EXACTLY whtat i did wrong, then i cant fix it or avoid it next time. and i JUST tried to chat with another agent and while i was typing they thought i was gone and quit the the chat. (which i feel was VERY unprofessional.) 
so the bottom line is i NEED to know whats going on.. even if i leave these groups, (which i have started doing) my videos will still be in there so this can be an ongoing thing. 

I am a music artist so joining groups an sharing my music videos is basically the lifeblood of my advertising efforts, if im not allowed to post in groups then what CAN i do? this is all very confusing. i worked VERY hard to get this going to have something stupid like this bring it down...
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (18)
Relevant Answer
@Hypno-Systems UK or ANYBODY out there any answers?? i emailed, i talked to live chat agents NO help whatsoever!!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
ROBERT ANDERSON

When you say 'illegal activities', what exactly do you mean? I don't recognize this violation message; so please post the complete text of one of the emails you received. Also if the form you filled out was for some type of appeal, you usually only get one shot. So if your appeal is rejected, you are out of options.

I am going to bed now; so will see your reply tomorrow. Note that exact reasons are never given; so demanding such is quite useless as a rule.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
BTW: that last site you posted is likely to get your account terminated under YouTube's Fake Engagement Policy, plus at least one group looks like a sub4sub exchange. Sub4Sub is a severe Terms of Service violation. The Fake Engagement Policy is linked below.

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hello,
With our advertising programs we strive to create an online ecosystem that benefits publishers, advertisers, and users. For this reason we sometimes have to take action against accounts that show behavior towards users or advertisers that may negatively impact how the ecosystem is perceived. In your case, we have detected invalid traffic or activity on your account (Publisher Code: pub-2408537165945309) and as a result it has been disabled. Because of this, the ability to serve and monetize through all products which depend on AdSense will also be disabled (for example, AdMob and YouTube).
Publishers disabled for invalid traffic and/or violations of our publisher policies may be eligible for a final payment of the portion of their revenue that has not been identified as invalid. Upon account disablement, a 30-day payment hold is put in place to enable calculation of this final payment (where applicable). Following this 30-day period, please visit http://www.google.com/adsense to view your remaining eligible balance (if any) and arrange for payment. Deductions from your final balance for invalid traffic and/or publisher policy violations will be refunded to affected advertisers where appropriate and possible.
We understand that you may want to know more about the issues we’ve detected. Because this information could be used to circumvent our proprietary detection system, we’re unable to provide our publishers with information about specific account activity.
For Ad Exchange Publishers:
Once you’ve made changes to your site(s), app(s), channel(s) to comply with our program policies and terms of service, you can reach out to us using our appeal process. Please be sure to provide a complete analysis of your traffic or other reasons that may have led to invalid activity in your appeal. pub-2408537165945309 is your publisher code, which you can enter into the appeals form to identify your account. Before submission, please review the list of the top reasons for account closure.
Thanks for your understanding.
Sincerely,
The Google Ad Traffic Quality Team
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
ok so as a music artist i cannot post my music video in facebook groups and reddits with other people posting their videos. ok got it. the last link is basically a file-lock system. i have a sample pack i created so in order fo someone to get the download link they have to subscribe to my channel if they arent already subscribed. and i cant do THAT?? thats something i didnt know. i run into this kind of stuff ALL THE TIME. but i guess now i know....
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
This article could also help: External links policy
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
But my link doesn't lead to Any of that stuff. It for a free download of royal free music samples for producers
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
"But my link doesn't lead to Any of that stuff. It for a free download of royal free music samples for producers"

First of all, Sub4Sub is a policy violation and can lead to account termination. Second of all, downloading videos from YouTube using an external app/website is a Terms of Service violation.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
"First of all, Sub4Sub is a policy violation and can lead to account termination. Second of all, downloading videos from YouTube using an external app/website is a Terms of Service violation."

who said anything about downloading videos?!?!  do have any idea what im talking about when i say "music samples?' im talking about samples like a record producer would take from a record to make a beat out of. so this is how it works someone would click the link in my video and a site would pop up. right where the box is there would normally be a little button that says "subscribe to unlock" so of course the person would subscribe to my channel and the download link would come up, and when you click the download link you would go to mediafire. and when yo click the "download" button you will get a zip file. and in that zip file is 5 Wav files (wavs are a music format file like mp3) and those 5 wav files are the music samples that im giving away for the producers who subscribe to my channel.but now that i know i CANT do this (even though i see HUNDREDS of others do the same thing) i will stop. does THIS give you a better understanding?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Amit Kumar 3482

If you deleted the videos yourself, they can't be restored; and it's actually impossible to delete videos 'by mistake'; as the system asks "are you sure?" and you must confirm.

If you have other questions, you should start your own thread.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
Delete post?
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic