/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Youtube account suspended !!! Appeal rejected!! Please help 6 Recommended Answers 14 Replies 190 Upvotes
1 Update
$0 Updates
1 Recommended Answer
$0 Recommended Answers
1 Relevant Answer
$0 Relevant Answers
Hare Krishna to all,

here is our channel link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof_LNFpv3TiNR0d4SEE2ew 

We upload only videos related to Hare Krishna meditation, Darshan videos of Deity in our temple. 

We never post any wrong videos which can cause this suspension. 

I appealed to their suspension and I received a response saying 

"We have decided to keep your account suspended based on our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service. Please visit http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines for more information."

I visited http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines  but I still don't see why our account can get suspended when we never posted any nudity/scam/wrong/hate speech/political speech/promotion videos. 

We have monks in temple who does service at no cost and they dedicated their life for humanity and spiritual realization . 

Our website is https://iskconsandiego.com/ . 

We are broadcasting for last 5 years daily, uploaded 4000 videos (classes/spiritual festivals/Hare Krishna Kirtan from our san diego california temple) and never received a single community strike which can cause this issue. 

Now our appeal also rejected and I don't know whom to reach in youtube to ask to look into our videos and tell me what has cause this issue ?

@youtube, My humble request to you if you are rejecting my appeal then please tell me which video has violated your policy. Please don't send me same http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines  link to us. I already read it many times but i don't see a single video in our channel which can violate any of those policies. 

Please fix this and give our channel back . Any help is much appreciated. 

Hare Krishna,
Thanks again for your time and help
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (14)
Relevant Answer
>> Please quit spamming this community with duplicate posts 

Sorry for the duplicate post. But that thread was locked and I was not able to provide detailed info about what videos we are uploading daily for last 4 years. So I felt that I need to inform more about my videos. 

Sorry for that. It was honest mistake and I won't do that again. I am able to provide full description of videos in this thread which may help youtube developer to look into this.

>> please quit trying to hijack other threads – your behaviour is inconsiderate to those seeking help as well as those who are providing assistance.

Users in the other thread is facing same suspension issues. Initially I thought that my issue and his issues are related. So I posted in those threads initially. 
But I realized that I should not post in his thread. My apologies for that. I already stopped doing that. 

>> Continuing to upload videos to YouTube after having an account terminated is prohibited:
Ok, I stopped uploading new videos to youtube. But could you please let me know why my account get suspended initially ? I am in youtube for last >4 years and I uploaded 4000 videos on youtube. I never received any community strike. So why was my account get suspended without any notification ? 

what went wrong with my videos? we are not posting nudity/promotional/political speech/hate speech/spam contents. Our daily broadcasting mostly contains bhakti yoga classes and Hare Krishna mantra meditation performed by our temple monk. We are also a non profit organization. We don't make any money from any of our videos either.

So why did youtube suspend us suddenly after 4 years ? How do you explain that ? I didn't get any email from youtube about community violation at all for my 4000 videos. Could you please give us a chance to present our case before you and allow us to explain what our video contains ? I just need one fair chance to explain what my video contains before you make a decision of suspending our channel .

if you have any question/objection about any of our videos then please ask us. We are ready to answer and explain . Please help us. Thanks for your valuable time and patience.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
@gbcli,

Thanks for the initial analysis. I really appreciate your response here. 

I will wait to hear from Andrew S - subversiveasset or The Lady From Uncle or any one from google

Thank you so much
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Please watch our video properly No sexual activity video has been uploaded in our content just title hi I am written like this The video does not contain anything that is against you tube community guideline
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
Delete post?
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic