/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Please help me 0 Recommended Answers 29 Replies 68 Upvotes
1 Update
$0 Updates
1 Recommended Answer
$0 Recommended Answers
1 Relevant Answer
$0 Relevant Answers
hello, the link of the video you just sent (https://youtu.be/0k0oo9xjCVc) Is this the same video? (https://youtu.be/AqUpz0RqX1g) Is that why it's reused content?
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (29)
Relevant Answer
No on the reused content, though duplicate content is usually stopped at upload. How was this video created? That will give me more information on why you got Reused Content decision.

Do you also own this channel?

It seems that you're using its avatar as your watermark. If you don't own this channel, you have infringed copyright.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Ok thanks for the info.  I am not the owner of the channel you sent.  Then if I delete that watermark, will I be accepted to YPP?  The two same videos I sent you (reused content I asked) they are my channel.  (My Channels Name: Tüm YouTube, Tüm YouTube 2) You help me a lot.
 I'm waiting for news from you.  

Best regards...
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Right now, I put the watermark of this channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA-y2ExEMo5gvRPiyRXGh6) of my own channel. But there is a problem. On my other channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOTECDJRJBn53zcLkKuv2Qg) the channel logo is the one I created myself, but the youtube system does not recognize it. So it says "You are using that channel's logo". However, that channel is mine. Can youtube system recognize my two channels? How can I handle this situation?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Please try to explain that last post more clearly, and post screen shots of any error messages you've received.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Now look, first I took a screen shot of my channel's monetization status. I hope you have seen it. I don't see an error message, but I think there is probably such reused content. Could you please review my channel now? Any problems anymore? I changed the channel filter and will upload at least 10 videos to the channel. I understood it. So is there another problem? So to put it bluntly, I have two channels and both have been denied monetization. What I'm wondering is: I have uploaded a video to my second channel before. Then I uploaded it to my first channel. I'm wondering if youtube thinks like this when there are two channels. But look, I did not receive such a message or an error from youtube. I'm guessing. Since I uploaded the video to my second channel at first, it says that the video on my first channel is reused content, that is, you reused the content of that channel. But that channel is my second channel. Also, why was the second channel not approved? probably because of this filter logo issue. That's my guess. Can you please help me? What will I do in this situation? By the way, the link of my first channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA-y2ExEMo5gvRPiyRXGh6A
Link of my second channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA-y2ExEMo5gvRPiyRXGh6A

Best regards
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer

How old are you? The voice on this video says you are a child. 

We go no further until you answer, as children can't sign contracts; so are forbidden to apply to the YPP unless a parent signs the Partner Program agreement, and sets up an AdSense in their name to collect the ad revenue for the child's channel.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
My nephew is playing on my channel. So my nephew is helping me. He is an expert in the game. Otherwise, I did these ypp jobs. I am 47 years old. Also, the adsense account is not my nephew's. Just me
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
By the way, I forgot to post the screenshot. Excuse me. I am posting monetization status of both channels. I'm waiting for news from you.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
All right; we now have yet another problem, so let me deal with this new one first.

1. The fact your nephew is posting videos to your channel and is an obvious under-13 at least by voice sound (under-13s aren't allowed by law as well as YouTube policy to own channels), may cause YouTube to question the ownership of the channel or channels in question. If they deem the channel to possibly be unlawfully created by a child who might be faking his age, they may suspend it.

At the very least, they will call for the submission of a government-issued ID to prove the owner is of age to own a YouTube channel.

2. Next: Reused Content is sometimes used as a 'Catch-all' rejection reason for channels that have multiple issues. Let me clarify this with a few questions.

A. You have two channels; but have posted the same link twice. Could you please post the correct link for the second channel?

B. 13,126 views since your channel was founded back in January of this year on videos which haven't even seen 100 views outside of your most popular one, wouldn't seem to actually meet the watch time hours requirement. If you meet the watch time hours requirement with only one video, plus have very few others on your channel, the review team is likely to keep rejecting until you have both more content, and more views across that content.

How was this video linked below created? I asked this before, but got no answer.

If this is in fact, the video which appears on both channels, plus turns out to be non-monetizable by its type and way of creation, that would be your problem in a nutshell so to speak; as your remaining videos wouldn't meet the watch time hours requirement once the ineligible one was discounted.

You'd also need between 20 and 50 videos for a review to properly go forward. 10 wouldn't be enough.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I won't respond to anyone who isn't the OP of this thread. If you want help, you need to start your own thread.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
Delete post?
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic