/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
this action isn't allowed my youtube channel suspended 0 Recommended Answers 31 Replies 23 Upvotes
1 Update
$0 Updates
1 Recommended Answer
$0 Recommended Answers
1 Relevant Answer
$0 Relevant Answers
Sir, my channel account has been suspended please open it. I do not know why my channel account has been suspended, maybe my son must have made some mistake, for this you have suspended my channel Sorry I apologized on behalf of my son can you please open my channel again
Thank you YouTube team
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (31)
Relevant Answer
Did you write any comments? What was the content and frequency of the comments?

Did you ever post any videos? If so, what kind of videos did you post?

Have you appealed the suspension? If not, please do that.

Please provide the following:

1. A screenshot or copy and paste of the original suspension email,
  2. A screenshot of the rejected appeal
  3. Your /channel/ URL. (This may have been linked in the original suspension email, as a link to your name in the first paragraph of that email OR as a link to the channel at the end of the email. So if you copy/paste the original suspension email, it should be possible to get that.)
Please ensure that you are blocking out or removing any personal information (such as your email address) from any comment or screenshots you post. If you do not remove personal information, then your comment or thread may be DELETED to protect your privacy.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Yes , I  comment for sure but on a 1 to 10 list if we see its at the frequency of 2 and my comments are like ( hi , xd our asking for something )

About 4 to 5 months ago I think my son started a youtube channel on my account but he only uploaded xontent of gaming news our anything related to gaming ya I remeber that his one video got age restricted because my son mentioned a free steam game and that was 18+ and my son mentioned that in the video to so it got age restricted but after a some time like after 1 month of youtubing  or 2 he just stopped uploading and became a normal viewer 

I have just requested an appeal but i dont know how to check the appeal status like if its been removed or something else has happened

I haven't got any suspension email I checked my whole mail and I also saw that while i going to appeal there was written that that google or youtube team will suspended our channel without even gving a notice

As you know that I have just requested for the appeal but I just dont know how to the appeal for status just let me know that how can check my appeal form status

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
You should have access to fill out this form from the email address  you used to create the forum thread for the next 72 hours. (You should also have received an email about this, so let me know if you received that email.)

Please respond quickly and fill out the form.

Please note as well that it is absolutely critical that you are able to receive emails from Google and YouTube for the rest of the escalation, so if you think that you didn't receive the email with the form, please check the following:

1. Please check all folders, including "Spam," "Trash", or "Promotions"
  2. Please double check if there may have been filters added to your email that might block you from receiving updates from YouTube or Google. For Gmail, here are instructions for checking for filters:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6579
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
First I didnt got any mail of this forum like whenever you replied I didnt got any notifications I think so that there are some filters that are blocking the forum email I didnt even get a youtube notification and not even got my google appeal form notification 

Second thing is that when my son got bored of uploading videos he just deleted the youtube channel and made another one on my account  ( Just giving some information

Third thing I dont think my youtube would have hacked  as i only have like 20 subs and second my son too deleted it 
So dont think it would have been hacked
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Okay , I just found all the mails from my appeal form rejection to my suspension if my account to the form u said me to fill it was all in bin
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Uhh okay i found out that there is a video thats been copyrighted  but my son never uploaded that video 

This is the title - [Copyright claim] Your video has been blocked in some countries: "*FREE* RAINBOW SIX SIEGE HACK WORKING 15.03 Aimbot + ESP"

But the videk mentioned is never uploaded by me and my son then how come this video if we have not uploaded it also like it was gaming news channel not a game hack channel

And one more thing that i got the suspension of my youtube channel and the copyright claim at almost the same time like i got the copyright mail at 10:09 pm and the suspension mail at 10:30pm like how
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
This is the screenshot of the suspension mail you asked earlier
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
First half of the suspension mail 
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Second half of the suspension mail
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Sar my account suspended please reopen account my YouTube channel
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
Delete post?
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic