/youtube/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
My subscriber count suddenly dropped, Youtube's doing?
Okay, so i've been a creator for a while now. and 2 days ago i was on 430 subscribers.

i suddenly got shared to a big Facebook group, and lots of people helped out and subscribed to me, which in 2 days got me to 670 subscribers. 

However, all of a sudden, i check my subscriber count, and it dropped to 570. so losing 100 subscribers in very short time.  I know most of the people that subbed to me. and judging by my channel size, and the fact that i got no "hate" comments or dislikes, makes it very unlikely for me to have this change.

my live analytics still say i got 240+ subscribers in the past 2 days, which should mean i would be at 670. but my account says 570, and live sub counts also say this.  

Could this be YouTube having errors, or for some reason deleting subscribers?
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (618)
Relevant Answer
According to that page, if it would be removing spam, i would get a message in YT studio. I didn't get any.
Also, i know the people. They're not spam accounts.

As for cleaning, losing 100 subs is 20% of my total, that seems excessive to me. that's the same as someone with 100.000 subs losing 20 thousand suddenly.  Inactive accounts wouldn't make sense to begin with, since i only broke 100 subs a few months ago..

The way it happened, it genuinely seems like either an error in YTs system, or they did remove the new people because it happened so quick they thought it was spam/sub4sub or whatever. In that case, how could i fight this? 

I'm waiting on my analytics to update, so i can see exactly when and why it happened. i'll update when i know.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
It talks about the notify thing on the page you linked to me in the first comment. " - We've removed spam subscribers from your channel. You will see an alert in YouTube Studio if impacted. "

not paid attention? Wouldn't this be an automated system? Not paying attention, and removing large quantity at once because of it, would only be done by a human. Also, is being inactive (as a subscriber) for maybe 1 or 2 months too long? It couldn't have been much longer, because as i said i only have more than that amount since recent months.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
My sub count is doping why
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Because some subscribers are fake. They subscribe you in order for you to subscribe them in return, and once you do your part, they will unsubscribe you. Just don’t subscribe in return not untill a week later after they subscribe you.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
My subscribers also lose ... please solve this and get me back my subscribers
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Even I am facing the same issue past 3-4 days.. Although Iam getting inbox messages but there is no updation happening on my subscriber count. Please resolve and help.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi i lose my subsciber today and also 1 week ago why and what is going on i have 194left i have 210 subscriber i lost 15 subscriber all my original no spam its all my frinds who subscribe me and i did not recieve notification on my eversingle person who subcribe me
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Yes same issue, my 20 to 30 subscribe loss in sort period I don't know
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Why my real verified subscriners decreasing day by day and minute after minute why youtube?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Please i also do not understand why my views and subscribers are decreasing..
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/youtube/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic