problem with network connection in nokia e71
Is there any solution.!! Plz hlp me
I just found the solution and now youtube is working in my nokia e63...if u guys haven't found solution, here is the solution...
- while formating for clearing data our previous setting will be deleted so there will be network connection error every time we open youtube.. therefore from now never delete private data from help button.
- to make youtube working we need to copy previously running personal settings,for your convenience i am providing you the personal settings from below link(its not my own: credit goes to original uploader.
1. uninstall youtube
2. download file 2000FBBA.zip from attachment
3.install youtube from official site ie from your default web browser search m.google.com and from there install youtube.
NOTE: don't use opera or any other browser, coz google won't recorgnize your device.
4. After downloading Install youtube to memory card.
NOTE: due to permission issue install to memory card.
5. Using USB or any other connector, connect memory to computer, and go to folder private and there you will see folder 2000FBBA. Replace all the contents inside 2000FBBA with your downloaded 2000FBBA.
- if you don't see private folder in memorycard, you need to show hidden folder from folder option.
- before copying contents, you need to extract zip file
Hope this helps
its working good now 2 months i have searching for the solution once again thanks alot
Cheers from mauritius!
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.