To help you comply, in November we introduced a new audience setting in YouTube Studio. In this setting, you can indicate whether or not your content is made for kids. You can set your audience:
- At the channel level, which will set all of your future and existing content as made for kids or not.
- Or, at the video level. If you choose this option, you’ll need to set each existing and new video’s audience as made for kids or not.
See if your video’s audience is set as made for kids
To see if one of your videos has been set as made for kids by either yourself or by YouTube:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Videos.
- Find your video in your video list.
- Check the Restrictions column for the “Made for kids” setting.
You’ll see “Made for kids” if you set your audience as made for kids. You'll see "Set to Made for kids” if YouTube identified that your video was made for kids.