Add audio tracks to your video
The audio swapping tool allows you to add music to your video from a library of licensed songs.
Adding audio tracks to your video
- Go to your Video Manager page, and click the arrow next to Edit on the video you’d like to edit
- In the drop-down menu, click the Audio button
- Select a track by clicking on it and preview your video with the music track added
- Search for a track using the search box, or browse by genre using the Top Tracks tab
- Once you've found a track you like, click the Save button, and the new audio will be applied to your video. Audio tracks can be positioned in a precise part of your video using the position audio feature.
Customising audio position and length
After selecting an audio track, click on the Position audio button below the preview player. The audio track name will appear below the player in a highlighted bar. Click on the bar.
You can now trim and drag the bar to customise length and position. To trim the length of the track to your preferred length by clicking on the beginning or end of the bar and dragging it to the left or right. After you've trimmed the video, drag it to a particular position in the video.
This feature allows you to set when an audio track will play in your video. You can adjust the volume of the audio to play music only, favour the original audio or mix both.
Click Done positioning when you're happy with the positioning of the track.