You can interact with your fans and members using interactive third-party tools and services. These third-party integration tools and services may help you create special experiences for your channel members and offer fun interactions when your viewers purchase Super Chats.
The following third-party tools and services can work with our Super Chat and channel memberships API Services. These third-party tools and services are governed by their own terms and conditions that you should read and understand.
Channel Membership integrations
Generate lists of members, import into editing tools like After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign, etc., or export to txt, csv, or json. Learn more.
Keep track of new member sign ups, and trigger automated actions to acknowledge new members (i.e. auto-tweet a 'Thank You'). Learn more.
Engage your community by offering members-only Discord chat servers. Learn more.
Recognize members with in-stream overlays and live alerts - includes memberships level information. Learn more.
Offer members exclusive discounts to create personalized video messages for your fans. Learn more.
Set up live, online meet and greets to engage with members. Learn more.
Super chat integrations
Streamlabs offers its users free broadcasting tools for streamers and can be used with Super Chat and channel memberships. You can also learn more about this integration on the Streamlabs blog.
To make Streamlabs work with memberships and/or Super Chat, you’ll need:
Use Streamlabs with YouTube
- Sign in to Streamlabs using your YouTube sign-in details.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to link your YouTube channel with Streamlabs.
- You can then set up widgets, alerts, and more on Streamlabs.
IFTTT lets its users use and create applets that automatically trigger real-life interactions. Learn more about IFTTT and how it works with Super Chat.
Data availability through channel memberships API Service
Our Sponsors API Service gives you access to the following information about your members. You can choose to share the following information with a third party company but only for the purpose of delivering your memberships perks to your members.
- The member's channel URL
- The name of the member's channel
- A link to the member's profile picture
- When the member joined your channel
- The level of the member
Remove access by a third party app
If you want to remove access you’ve given to any third party apps for any reason or no reason at all, be sure to
disconnect it from your Google Account. Then the third party app will not be able to access your Google Account, and you can require them to delete the data they already have.
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, select Security.
- On the Third-party apps with account access panel, select Manage third-party access.
- Select the site or app you want to remove.
- Select Remove Access.
Report a third party app
Follow these steps if you believe a site or app is misusing your data (such as creating spam, impersonating you, or using your data in harmful ways).
- Go to the Apps with access to your account section of your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Select the app you want to report > Report this app.
Learn more about account access for third-party sites and apps.