When you live stream on YouTube, you can see how your stream performs in YouTube Analytics on the Engagement tab. You can discover how many viewers were watching you stream throughout your video. You can also find out how many messages viewers sent in your live chat.
See your live stream report
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- On the Live tab, select a live stream.
- From the left menu, select Analytics.
- From the top menu, select Engagement.
- Look for the Concurrent viewers report.
The concurrent viewers report is available at the video level and metrics are available within minutes after your live stream ends. Learn more about live stream metrics.
Metrics to know
|The maximum number of viewers watching your live stream at one time.
|The number of chat messages viewers sent during your live stream.