View live stream data
When you live stream on YouTube, you'll be able to see how your stream performs in YouTube Analytics on the Engagement tab. You can discover how many viewers were watching you stream throughout your video.
You can also find out how many messages were sent by viewers in your live chat.
See your live stream report
- Sign in to YouTube Studio beta.
- From the left menu, select Videos.
- On the Live tab, select a live stream.
- From the left menu, select Analytics.
- From the top menu, select Engagement.
- Look for the Concurrent viewers report.
Why don't I see the Concurrent viewers report?
I can’t find chat message data. Where is it?
Metrics to know
|Concurrent viewers||The maximum number of viewers watching your live stream at one time.|
|Chat messages||The number of chat messages viewers sent during your live stream.|