You can use Siri on iPhones and iPads to search for videos on YouTube.
Use Siri on iPhones and iPads to find YouTube videos
- Activate Siri by pressing and holding the right button on your device, or you can also say 'Hey Siri'. If your device has a Home button, you can also press and hold the Home button.
- Ask Siri to find content on YouTube.
- 'Hey Siri, play … on YouTube' or 'Hey Siri, search … on YouTube'
Enable Siri on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the 'Settings' app on your iOS device.
- Select 'Siri & Search'.
- Enable 'Listen for 'Hey Siri' or 'Press Side Button for Siri'.
- Tap 'Enable Siri'.
- Follow the instructions to train Siri.