You can use Siri on iPhones and iPads to search for videos on YouTube.
Use Siri on iPhones and iPads to Find YouTube Videos
- Activate Siri by pressing and holding the right button on your device, or you can also say “Hey Siri”. If your device has a Home button, you can also press and hold the Home button.
- Ask Siri to find content on YouTube.
- “Hey Siri, play … on YouTube” or “Hey Siri, search … on YouTube”
Enable Siri on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the “Settings” app on your iOS device.
- Select “Siri & Search”.
- Enable “Listen for ‘Hey Siri’” or “Press Side Button for Siri”.
- Tap “Enable Siri”.
- Follow the instructions to train Siri.