We want to give creators useful data to make informed decisions about their channel, but some data may be limited in YouTube Analytics.
Note: If your video or channel doesn’t have enough traffic during a selected time period, you may not see your data. If you've selected a specific filter, such as geography or gender, you may also not see data.
What you'll see
You may see:
- A message in Analytics that you can't access the full report, such as, "Not enough demographic data".
- A difference between the “Total” for a report or card, and the sum of its individual rows. This occurrence happens when a row of data is not available, but still included in the total for an accurate count. You’ll see a note at the bottom of the table that only the top results are available.
If you want to see more, try extending the time period, or removing filters and breakdowns. Changing these settings may increase the amount of data in the full report.
Types of limited data
The following info may be limited:
- Your channel doesn’t have enough relevant data to display.
- Your audience is watching Made for Kids content.
- The content violates our Community Guidelines.
Metrics or dimensions related to country may be limited. Revenue data by country is not limited.
You won’t see any country data for the following, regardless of the amount of traffic on your channel:
- Realtime reports
- Private or unlisted videos